JJ-8

Investments - December 2011

Hey guys. The updates are coming. Been a little busy to get this to back up to speed. But will be finally able to devote more time this weekend. Question for all do we want to keep in one thread or run multiple threads. Options:1. Single thread for entire game2. General discussion game thread, investment thread, results thread. 3. I start a new thread each week (with updated results and available films) + a general game discussion thread. - Jajang

that could work actually. i agree weekly is too short and having just the 3 threads will be hard to track things in the right order. I'll add that option ... feel free to change your vote ..... :P

that could work actually. i agree weekly is too short and having just the 3 threads will be hard to track things in the right order. I'll add that option ... feel free to change your vote ..... :P

this is a good idea but could we also have a thread that handles all investments seperatly from the monthy discussion thread?

ok appears we only 4 interested parties......... I'm on working on this tonight to get this thing all back to up to date.I'm going to use the following method to run the game going forward:We will be running 2 threads at any given time (their links will be posted into this thread) for investments and single thread each month for results.They will work like this:They will be purely for the month that they reference. The first 3 threads i will be starting are as follows:- December 2011 Investments --- I'll quote all the investments made so far for december in the 2nd post of that thread.- December 2011 Results- January 2012 (yes the start of the new game and new year)(obviously i will start the January 2012 results and February 2012 investments at the appropriate time)I will get this up and running over the next day or too.. all investments for films due for release in dec '11 should be put into the december thread. all Jan '12 investments go there. If I'm not around for future months, of course feel free to start it yourself for investments. typically i'll start them as I can post info at the top of that thread.I'll get back to you once we are setup and operational. Full rules and links to these threads (including exlpanations of how it's going to work going forward) will be in the first few posts of this thread of course - when this is all setup of course....- jajang

Edited by Jajang

ok guys... i'm still working on things... but i have a surprise in the works (and there will be someone to thank once it happens of course). It's not huge huge, but will allow this game to get a good strong identity in the long run here.WATCH THIS SPACE in the coming days. I will begin the full setup of the threads etc once this happens. :D:ph34r:- jajang

Surprise everyone. Big job coming. Gonna get this game swinging. I'm closing new players for 2011 game. BUT 2012 Game officially starts in 5 days when the first film becomes available. Its on folks. The New and improved FBO on BOT is coming. Big thanks to Shawn. :)- Jajang.

This is being converted to the november & december 2011 investments thread.(I will be shortly creating a proper rules thread, discussion thread for the game)+ the january 2012 investment thread + 2011 results thread (for december)Watch this space in the coming days as i realign and really set this game up ready for the 2012 game.(yes the 2011 game continues but it's more about finishing the current game)remainder of 2011 investments go in this thread - there will be a seperate discussion thread so no further dicussions in here please. i will shortly create a rules thread and how to play the game. do not post anything about the 2012 game here either... there will be new threads for that coming also. and the results thread for december 2011 will be started shortly.

100% in Hugo.50% in New Year's Eve.Another 50% of Holmes. Another 75% of Mission, it's out on the 16th!!

i'll take how ever much i can afford of Sherloch Holmes 2, Muppets (if anything is left), 50% of New Years Eve

oh wow, this game is still alive! ahh. hold on. okay, not sure what all's available at the moment. but let's go 50% New Year's Eve, 70% Young Adult, 100% Alvin, 60% Sitter, 50% of Sherlock Holmes 2, and 100% The Artist -- as much of those investments as I can get. also, is MI4 available? if so, i'll take 50% of that as well.also, i took 100% of The Descendants back at BOM, think that got lost, much appreciated if you're able to give me that one back.

ok guys... there was already 200% in Sherlock Holmes prior to becoming available (sequel rules).... This means there was only 100% available.Sorry only townzy (who posted above you) got a %... the rest of you missed out ;)(this only applies to holmes right now... still going over the rest.