CJohn

Official Oct 5 to Oct 7 Weekend Thread | Official Estimates: Venom - 80M (205M WW OW); A Star is Born - 42.6M

5 minutes ago, Damianport1 said:

Saturday and sunday hopefully will be big for ASIB and it will do 45M

No. its 17.1 with tue and wed

Yea I just saw Box office report say 17.1 for total 

Odd that they're not keeping it ($17.1M) as a Friday number considering box office pro reported its official previews incorporating both days....

So it actually went up from Deadline's Friday estimate (unless that didn't include previews) shit this is confusing :bagoverhead:

Edited by Nova

1 minute ago, sfran43 said:

No, the $ 1.35M puts it at $17.15M!

I only say box office pro's tweet! And considering they included Tuesday and Wednesday previews into Thursday's total, I assumed that their Friday number would include the whole $4.55M from previews 

Deadline

And Warner Bros., who had nothing to worry about heading into the weekend with A Star Is Born after its rapturous response out of Venice, TIFF and press screenings (91% certified fresh), is singing well beyond a soprano’s range at the B.O., busting past its $30M-plus projections to $42.2M; ($43.5M with previews)an awesome start for what is primed to be a major awards season contender.