kayumanggi

CAPTAIN MARVEL | 701.4 M overseas ● 1128.3 M worldwide

1 hour ago, pepsa said:

It's always China/SK that I miss read. I start to think we need to use bad legs and ps multies for most marvel movies in those markets unless insane wom. Because all other markets overpreformed just those 2 had insane presales and bad ps multies. So I do want to apoligies for my over hyping in those 2 markets. 

You didn't 'insist' on $200m+ OW in dom and so on. No worries, to me its the pushing the thread for the extremer expectations, the thrown around 'locks' when never is something locked before the finals are released.

Its not to overestimate alone, its how ppl react and ignore hints, even to the degree to say e.g. I am against the movies' success, Or I am a hater because I try to hint at changing patterns, exchange rates, local events and/or holidays, possible translation problems,,....

I am hopeful not all see me as a hater of the movie (some might judge me the other way around)

= I am not a fan of artificial drama, no matter pro or contra, and also not to badmouth, snipe, try to find something to $%&§ on people or movies,.. to take away the joy of others to e able to appear sofisticated or....

(its difficult to write with a broken keyboard, I am still not at home)

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

knew it! :bop:

4 hours ago, Valonqar said:

actual is bound to go up cause they always do. I bet it'll go up by quite a lot. I expect dom to be underestimated as well. so about 10M WW jump with actual give or take.

🤔

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

DOM and OS estimates were highly conservative as always, so of course actuals would increase for both. Was hoping to see a bigger increase, but the raw OS numbers are still spectacular.

when we will get dom actuals ?