kayumanggi

CAPTAIN MARVEL | 701.4 M overseas ● 1128.3 M worldwide

For the silent readers and ....:

dont add this number to the number we have for OS incl Friday, depending on country e.g. Thursday can count as part of the weekend too.

Only to prevent wrong numbers to circulate or ...

16 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

For the silent readers and ....:

dont add this number to the number we have for OS incl Friday, depending on country e.g. Thursday can count as part of the weekend too.

Only to prevent wrong numbers to circulate or ..

Large chunk of Thu and some of Wed 

• Like 1

Just now, VenomXXR said:

So confusing :wintf:

e.g. what we are tracking is day wise numbers, so considering Fri-Sun as weekend, which I think will be around $105-110mn.

Now what Disney will be reporting will be including the Thursday in countries where weekend is 4 days, like Australia, Middle East, Malaysia. In France its 5 days. So on. That will take the total to $125mn range.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

The numbers are par what we expect fellows. What @Rthmar-vell means is the weekend frame, which will be having Wednesday-Sunday in few countries and Thurday-Sunday in another

I love the daily updates by you amd others, but I think especially if a new blockbuster gets released,... a lot of less experienced members join us or start to read here.

I see rather often wrong interpretations here and elsewhere, then ppl are sometimes disappointed or confused,... or see it as proof for doing bad....

Something like not every country has the same typical weekday for a movie release, without a hint, who would even think about something like that if new to the OS theme or mostly focused on one region?

Hence why I try from time to time to give a hint 😉

Edited by terrestrial
than is not then
  • Like 3