Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

1 hour ago, belblazer said:

I'm surprised that people only realised this about her now. It's been a while that she likes anti LGBT tweets (including about conversion therapy in gay people). And the video she posted not only spreaded fake news but transphobia.

Poor Chad being replaced by this.

Yes, I discovered after she linked that anti-vax tweet that she does not appear to be simply a normal person with bad beliefs about vaccine safety but a full blown anti-lgbt religious crazy. I’m sure I’m on record somewhere earlier in this thread advocating for Shuri to take on the mantle in BP2, but now I hope that doesn’t happen (unless they recast, which realistically isn’t going to happen).

Edited by WandaLegion
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, WandaLegion said:

Yes, I discovered after she linked that anti-vax tweet that she does not appear to be simply a normal person with bad beliefs about vaccine safety but a full blown anti-lgbt religious crazy. I’m sure I’m on record somewhere earlier in this thread advocating for Shuri to take on the mantle in BP2, but now I hope that doesn’t happen (unless they recast, which realistically isn’t going to happen).

She is tyring take the title of Queen of the Anti Vaxers away from Jenny McCarthy.

Anti Van is not only stupid, it's dangerous. Always has been, and much more so since the COvid.

I got a feeeling Wright is not on Feige's private S--- list because of this stunt.

4 hours ago, belblazer said:

I'm surprised that people only realised this about her now. It's been a while that she likes anti LGBT tweets (including about conversion therapy in gay people). And the video she posted not only spreaded fake news but transphobia.

Poor Chad being replaced by this.

I think her chances of being the central charecter in the revamped BP franchsie have just  gone into f free fall.

Her comments are dumb, but you know what is worser than anti-vaxxer BS? Arrogant, entitled fools promoting the "cancel culture". Her opinions are just as valid as your owns sorry if that hurts anyones feelings. Sure, I think she is a fool, but highly doubt they cancel this movie over these comments LOL.

That said - WB should move THE BATMAN to this release date and then Disney will prob cancel. :) 

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

4 hours ago, dudalb said:

She is tyring take the title of Queen of the Anti Vaxers away from Jenny McCarthy.

Anti Van is not only stupid, it's dangerous. Always has been, and much more so since the COvid.

I got a feeeling Wright is not on Feige's private S--- list because of this stunt.

One dumb tweet and you’re claiming she’s the “queen of the anti-vaxxers”? Come on...

She wasn’t even saying she wouldn’t take the vaccine, all she was asking was “what’s in the vaccine?”. Granted, she went about it in the dumbest possible way by linking to that video and I’m not defending that, but that hardly makes her the new Jenny McCarthy.

4 hours ago, excel1 said:

Her comments are dumb, but you know what is worser than anti-vaxxer BS? Arrogant, entitled fools promoting the "cancel culture". Her opinions are just as valid as your owns sorry if that hurts anyones feelings. Sure, I think she is a fool, but highly doubt they cancel this movie over these comments LOL.

That said - WB should move THE BATMAN to this release date and then Disney will prob cancel. :) 

"You have a right to your opinion,k but not to your own facts".

And her opinions on vaccined and covid are pure bullshit.And dangerous bullshit.

1 hour ago, SnokesLegs said:

One dumb tweet and you’re claiming she’s the “queen of the anti-vaxxers”? Come on...

She wasn’t even saying she wouldn’t take the vaccine, all she was asking was “what’s in the vaccine?”. Granted, she went about it in the dumbest possible way by linking to that video and I’m not defending that, but that hardly makes her the new Jenny McCarthy.

"Just Asking Questions" is a standard tactic among the Anti  Vaxxers.

I see the fanboy mentaility is fully at work here.

5 hours ago, dudalb said:

"You have a right to your opinion,k but not to your own facts".

And her opinions on vaccined and covid are pure bullshit.And dangerous bullshit.

If someone wants to believe a celebrity over scientists when it comes to their health then that is down to them. Dont blame the actress for having a dumb opinion, the world is full of dumb opinions. Id rather a world with dumb opinions than Cancel Culture 

• Disbelief 1

11 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

The video she shared literally has transphobic statements.

I literally just saw a guy saying he doesn't believe in it, calling it transphobic is a bit of a stretch. People are more concerned about the anti vax side of her post more than anything else

On 12/6/2020 at 7:03 AM, DlAMONDZ said:

She was being anti-vax

White people and the US government have experimented on black people before. Can you really blame her for being against it?

We did? How long about was this?

Edited by Chicago

7 hours ago, dudalb said:

"Just Asking Questions" is a standard tactic among the Anti  Vaxxers.

I see the fanboy mentaility is fully at work here.

I’m not a “fanboy” for Letitia Wright or Black Panther. They can do whatever they want with the sequel, include her or not, it makes no difference to me. I’m merely saying that I think you’re massively overreacting to the scope and reach of this, especially now that she’s backtracked and deleted everything. 

Again, I’m not defending what she posted, it was dumb, and I feel for you being in a country that is currently letting COVID run rampant, it’s frustrating, I get it, but what one mildly famous actress posted and then deleted isn’t going to have that big of an impact.

14 hours ago, excel1 said:

Her opinions are just as valid as your owns sorry if that hurts anyones feelings

Fucking moronic take.  

14 hours ago, excel1 said:

That said - WB should move THE BATMAN to this release date and then Disney will prob cancel.

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

• Knock It Off 1

4 hours ago, Chicago said:

Is she transphobic though? Or is it more blown out of proportion accusations like with JK Rowling?

What even is this comment? JK Rowling is one of the biggest perpetrators in hate against trans people. 

• Thanks 1