Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

I got a sneaking feeling that this is gonna be the first Sub-Mariner origin movie, more so than the sequel to Black Panther. Know what I mean? Chadwick is no longer with us, and he wont be recast. The Wakandans are gonna be here, but the movie will be a launching pad for more Sub-Mariner films.

Edited by OdinSon2k14
  • Like 1

Production Weekly is a pretty official industry source for tracking productions/locations.  So yes, whether it was unintentially put out there or otherwise, it is probably an accurate plot tease...for now.  (Although it's rumored/possible/likely that the script went through numerous rewrites for various reasons.)  

Edited by Macleod

2 hours ago, Morieris said:
  Hide contents

....Isn't Wakanda landlocked. Where are they going to be fighting lol one land is going to have a big advantage unless they take it to space.

2 Black 2 Furious 2 Panthers?  

51 minutes ago, excel1 said:

is Lupita Nyong'o in this?

Is anyone in this?  Feige/Marvel refused to confirm the cast, which makes me think even more that you-know-who is coming back, they're just trying to keep a lid on it as long as possible.  

Edited by Macleod

1 hour ago, Macleod said:

Is anyone in this?  Feige/Marvel refused to confirm the cast, which makes me think even more that you-know-who is coming back, they're just trying to keep a lid on it as long as possible.  

Andy Serkis hype lets gooooo

I imagine they are hiding Killmonger and Namor tho

Edited by RobrtmanAStarWarsReference
  • Like 1

I'm having a really hard time grasping the concept of a potential Killmonger return. Like how would it happen? We saw him physically die. There's been nothing to suggest Wakanda can revive the dead, and if they could, I'd imagine he's way behind T'Challa, T'Chaka, or Zuri on the waiting list. He's not a robot like Vision that can be rebooted. He's not some illusion expert like Loki or Mysterio that could reveal a fake out. I can't imagine time travel coming into play here or a variant somehow crossing into the main reality. What else is there?