Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

3 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

They may find a way to continue the Black Panther franchise with other characters but....

2020 sucks so much

I don't want another sequel or anything. Shuri or Nakia or Okoye and M'Baku can show up as supporting characters in other movies, but this franchise simply isn't the same without Chadwick

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Absolutely tragic. I do remember thinking he looked a bit gaunt when watching Da 5 Bloods, I guess now we know why 😞

No doubt they’ll keep making Black Panther 2, but I just hope that however they do it, they do it tastefully and don’t just recast T’Challa. Pass the torch on.

1 minute ago, Eric the Platypus said:

I don't want another sequel or anything. Shuri or Nakia or Okoye and M'Baku can show up as supporting characters in other movies, but this franchise simply isn't the same without Chadwick

I just can't imagine them going through with the sequel right now. This is just too shocking.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, excel1 said:

How awful. No wonder there was no rush to get this movie going. Thank god they were able to make the first film. 

R.I.P.

And his scenes in Endgame, when he emerged from that portal it received one of the biggest reactions at my opening night showing.

• Like 3

Similar to Heath Legders death, one feels guilty even thinking about the deaths impact on films.

No way you can recast this character. Would be a shame to see the series go to waste though. If it continues, they need to find a way to continue to the BP legacy with a different lead other than T'Challa.