Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

1 hour ago, PANDA said:

Excited but I also wish we could see Coogler do something non-franchise.  Granted he needs to strike the BP brand while it’s hot, and I’d rather BP2 be from him rather than somebody else.

There's reports he's working on a 12 Angry Men-esque film inbetween both Panthers.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PANDA said:

Excited but I also wish we could see Coogler do something non-franchise.  Granted he needs to strike the BP brand while it’s hot, and I’d rather BP2 be from him rather than somebody else.

Do BP2 and BP3 now. Get all the money. Be set to do passion projects for the rest of his career. 

• Like 2

On 10/11/2018 at 5:16 PM, Zakiyyah6 said:

Considering a woman had never directed a sequel to her blockbuster before I'd say this isn't the same thing as Patty Jenkins.

How many blockbuster by a woman with good reviews didn't get resigned for the sequel ?

25 minutes ago, Heat Vision said:

Interesting to see how they choose as a villain. Killmonger and Klaw are dead and Namor is off limits.

Man-Ape............Wait a minute...

Lupita's Character is apparently  a villain in the comics ....Not sure if Marvel are  ballsy enough to do that..

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

Killmonger's mom. :stirthepot:

And BP 3 can be Killmonger's mom's pet dog who was somehow injected with like spider venom and has to avenge his master :rofl: Just keep going down the line until T'Challa has to schedule time to fight his distant relatives. 

3 hours ago, Morieris said:

And BP 3 can be Killmonger's mom's pet dog who was somehow injected with like spider venom and has to avenge his master :rofl: Just keep going down the line until T'Challa has to schedule time to fight his distant relatives. 

Reverse John Wick + Venom = 5 Billion! :Venom:

On 10/13/2018 at 6:41 PM, Hades said:

Lupita's Character is apparently  a villain in the comics ....Not sure if Marvel are  ballsy enough to do that..

Black Panther catches feelings for Storm, Lupita gets jelly and turns evil.

Black History Month + Valentines Day 

$600M DOM!

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:23 PM, captainwondyful said:

Do BP2 and BP3 now. Get all the money. Be set to do passion projects for the rest of his career. 

Then he loses his leverage. Better to tell DInsey "you want me to direct Panther 2,then you finance my other project".Which, if the other project is an inexpensive one, Disney would sign on to.

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:08 PM, Heat Vision said:

Interesting to see how they choose as a villain. Killmonger and Klaw are dead and Namor is off limits.

When the Fox Deal goes throught, we can have the  Wakanda/Latravia wars.......The Panther tangled with Dr Doom several times in the comics when VIctor VOn Doom got the hankering for some Vibranium....

Apparently Marvel announcing a few years ago they had the Namor rights was premature....the rights seem to be divided between Marvel and Universal, a la the Hulk.

Edited by dudalb

On 10/16/2018 at 6:56 PM, dudalb said:

When the Fox Deal goes throught, we can have the  Wakanda/Latravia wars.......The Panther tangled with Dr Doom several times in the comics when VIctor VOn Doom got the hankering for some Vibranium....

Apparently Marvel announcing a few years ago they had the Namor rights was premature....the rights seem to be divided between Marvel and Universal, a la the Hulk.

How does Universal have contracts that allow them to hold on to character rights for so long without making a film?  Is it b/c they're joint rights?  Or is that they have distribution and not production rights as with The Hulk solos?

Edited by TalismanRing

On 10/15/2018 at 10:45 AM, MrGlass2 said:

Killmonger will be back one way or another.

You read it here first.

I would love a low-budget Killmonger prequel, kinda like everyone's been asking for Black Widow... so maybe in 10 years?

Maybe with the streaming service and Fox merger we'll start to get more low/mid-budget projects like these. God knows they have to milk every brand because the originals have not done good lately.

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:34 AM, TalismanRing said:

How does Universal have contracts that allow them to hold on to character rights for so long without making a film?  Is it b/c they're joint rights?  Or is that they have distribution and not production rights as with The Hulk solos?

You have to think that in the late 1990's when the deals were made, Marvel did not have the greatest lawyers negotiating the deal.