Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

On 11/21/2022 at 12:46 AM, filmlover said:

Not a spoiler anymore:

Marvel just can't help themselves. I saw a TV spot this morning showing her unmasking when she jumps out of the ship.

I'm surprised no one has posted about Letitia Wright going off on a THR writer for grouping her together with Roman Polanski and Woody Allen.

Edited by eddyxx
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Marvel just can't help themselves. I saw a TV spot this morning showing her unmasking when she jumps out of the ship.

I'm surprised no one has posted about Letitia Wright going off on a THR writer for grouping her together with Roman Polanski and Woody Allen.

That was Scott Feinberg and he's not worth anyone giving him the time of day. He also wrote a tweet on Sunday after She Said flopped saying "you know who would have made it a hit? Weinstein himself would have!" (you mean the same guy who once sold a quiet lesbian drama as "The Year's Most Provocative Thriller?" Uh huh, sure) that he immediately deleted following backlash. The Whoopi "girl please stop talking" gif has rarely been more appropriate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eddyxx said:

They already showed the new Black Panther several times already.

22 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

They already showed the new Black Panther several times already.

Not with their mask off, they didn't...as far as I'm aware...

20 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

The movie doesn’t even treat Shuri becoming the new Black Panther as a reveal. 

That's all fine and good, but in the marketing...they kept coy about it until just now...I'd still argue it's a bit too soon to be blatant...but we are in an "opening weekend" culture... so I get it.  I still haven't seen it, will eventually... somehow I've managed to avoid most other major spoilers!  

Edited by Macleod

The soundtrack is just phenomenal. I'm listening to it on loop and still can't get enough. Dora milaje theme (we know what you whisper), wakanda forever theme, con la brisa song are some of the few which I really really liked. Choos choos gave Goosebumps 😬

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JimiQ said:

Could this earn some solid money during holidays or is the train gone? I just read that BPWF isn’t coming to D+ this year (presumably)

I definitely think it will. Wakanda Forever is likely get Oscar nominations, same as Avatar 2. We are seeing Disney vs. Disney next year at the Oscars.

black-widow-yeah.gif

• Thanks 1