aabattery

Weekend Thread | Asgard sneaks up on p.24 ~ H2018 28, ASIB 8.1, V 7.9 GB2 4.4,FM 3.7

20 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Also, between Geostorm last year and Hunter Killer this year, can we safely say October is also becoming the month to dump long-shelved Gerard Butler projects? :lol:

I hope Hunter Killer is as a wonderful as Geostorm

• Thanks 1

THE NUN's 10-day total was 85.11 (53.81 ow + 13.07 mon-thu + 18.23 2nd wknd). Great that HALLOWEEN could beat that in the ow.

Edit: 7.7 previews

DNAe_53W0AEYRMj.jpg

Edited by a2k

3 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

I hate deadline.

If they'd have stuck to their early $8M estimate, they wouldn't be far off...they just got themselves caught up in some hype, too (I was having to stop myself from that all week b/c my area's presales weren't matching Venom, and if they weren't that high, I had to think previews and overall weekend wouldn't go as high with Venom and Halloween having similar audience ticket buying patterns - with Venom getting family walk ups, while Halloween gets college-aged ones)...

I mean, this Thursday is still incredible...so, it's not disappointing except we let expectations go wild:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1