sfran43

Wednesday numbers

Disney will now release Frozen 2 on November 22, 2019.

@Dr Loomis baumer as CJohn had started the thread for that then, can you adjust the title? Thread is on page 1 for the moment (in the hope that might be helpful)

Edited by terrestrial

1 hour ago, Dr Loomis baumer said:

What a disaster.

Especially for a film with a budget of $10M.

Halloween surely has to be the most surprising film of the year that will gross or has grossed $150M+. Crazy Rich Asians offers some very stiff competition here but Halloween is more surprising, imo.

Edited by LonePirate
  • Like 2

that nick cave gladiator 2 script from ages ago was truly batshit. maximus has to fight a roman god in the afterlife and then he's brought back to life to fight in every major war through history. i'd watch if it was that but probably not i'm guessing it's just gonna be some other unrelated gladiator.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

Especially for a film with a budget of $10M.

Halloween surely has to be the most surprising film of the year that will gross or has grossed $150M+. Crazy Rich Asians offers some very stiff competition here but Halloween is more surprising, imo.

It is hard to say trying to google prediction list for 2018 top domestic box office movies, I see Halloween popping up from time to time and never CRA, but that could just be nature of the geek crowd making such list.