sfran43

Weekend Thread : Asgardian #'s on p.17 ~ 19.6M Saturday

some release date changes / announcements

Joe Penna's ARCTIC, starring Mads Mikkelsen, drops Feb 1, 2019 from Bleecker Street.

IF BEALE STREET COULD TALK...it would say..."I'm being pushed back 2 weeks and now debuting Dec 14 instead of Nov 30." And it would be in a very serious voice. Like Morgan Freeman or James Earl Jones. But Annapurna probably can't afford them, so...Wesley Snipes or LeVar Burton.

Goddamn bless us, every one. Fox's UNTITLED DEADPOOL MOVIE is now titled ONCE UPON A DEADPOOL and drops Dec. 12 instead of Dec. 21. X-mas comes early, kiddos.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

It's a PG-13 cut of Deadpool 2, mate :rofl: 

I wonder if they are gonna count its box office as Deadpool 2 or as its own thing.

I thought it was DP3 in Dec 2019 :lol:

• Haha 1

@a2k Not enough people are appreciating Smallfoot's hold. It had to fend off direct competition for the family demographic from Nutcracker & The Four Realms this weekend and it fell just 18%. WoW. That's fucking awesome. ASIB's 21% drop in the face of Bohemian Rhapsody is phenomenal as well and it's definitely the more bombastic hold of the two considering the stature of both movies but Smallfoot did great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1