Xillix

CAYOM YEAR 5 - ADVANCE SCHEDULE THREAD

3 minutes ago, cookie said:

Not sure why it’s stacked in a season that’s overcrowded with both in that case (and one week before Xillix’s own fantasy tentpole even).

Half of these films aren’t going to make it anyway besides I think he said he may have finished the film.

The animation schedule is starting to get ridiculous:

Untitled Animated Film - February 12th 

Larrikins - February 26th 

Veggies in The Rain - April 2nd 

SkyRiders - April 16th 

Garfield - April 23rd 

Two Lonely Bounty Hunters - May 7th 

Inspector Gadget - June 4th 

Roger Rabbit - June 25th 

Insectoids - July 2nd 

Star Fox - July 16th 

101 - August 27th 

SWAT KATS 3 - September 10th 

Crackle - October 1st 

Fantasia - October 22nd

Heart’s Song - November 19th 

Squirrel Girl - December 22nd 

Aside from SkyRiders and 101, the vast majority will be PG. And once we throw in films with mild animation but family friendly aspects like Brother Bear, American Dragon 3, and Pokémon, or family aiming films like Barry Brookshire and Saturdays, the schedule is even more packed. If even half of these happen we’ll have a lot of underperformers.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

Just now, cookie said:

Stacked schedule otherwise, no family competition until Brother Bear, unlikely to dent Scandinavia...

I mean there’s Larrikins 2 weeks before as well as The Secret Saturdays 3 weeks after.

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I mean there’s Larrikins 2 weeks before as well as The Secret Saturdays 3 weeks after.

Forgot about Saturdays

But I don’t expect Larrikins to still be doing big by then if Super Bowl Sunday drags the second weekend down.

• Sad 1

Move Larrikins to February 26th, I don’t want to be boxed in between Kappa Mikey and Cookie’s flick on top the Super Bowl Second weekend . I’d rather deal with Saturdays and my own Brother Bear since I can at least get double features.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cookie said:

So you wanna dance, huh?

Let’s dance :Venom:

Actually I have finally found a way to massively revise and revive the film in a way that I am proud of. Besides the old draft was looking fugly.

Not going to lie but a few days I was going to wait for the expo and put it on the 29th and give it Brookshire’s IMAX and move Larrikins to the VD holiday weekend. I can still do the former but that’d be really fucked up on.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord