Mirror's Edge: Shattered Reflections - Action/Drama - Chad Stahelski

Mr. Juul and the Too Long Title - Crime/Comedy - Bradley Cooper

Xb3k8tS.gif

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

53 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Dragon Ball: The Red Ribbon Saga - Action/Fantasy/Comedy - F. Gary Gray

He-Man III: The Horror of Hordak - Fantasy/Action - Robert Stromberg - IMAX

Why does Dragon Ball get IMAX? Neither He Man went over $200M Domestic and I claimed it first.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xillix said:

Friday, September 17th

Autumn Chill - Horror - Tommy Lee Wallace

Barry Brookshire and the Case of the Soul Key - Fantasy/Mystery/Comedy - Alex Hirsch - IMAX

The Tower of Terror: A Twilight Zone Story - Sci-Fi/Horror - Michael Dougherty - IMAX

I'm pretty sure Barry Brookshire is on the 10th.

Friday, October 22nd

Fantasia: The Next Dimension - Animation/Concert Film - Too Many Directors - IMAX

Hunters - Action/Adventure/Horror - Leigh Whannell

Untitled One Missed Call Reboot - Horror - Director TBA

• Like 2

Okay so.

@Spagspiria Needs permission from @Blankments to open Epsilon in IMAX a week after The Secret Saturdays.

@Rorschach Also needs permission from @Blankments to open Fantasia in IMAX a week after Shiverin' Gulch.

@Reddroast Needs permission from @cookie to open Lightspeed in IMAX a week after Countdown to Extinction.

@Reddroast Also pretty much definitely can't open Hunters in IMAX on October 22nd because it's a blackout date that @Rorschach is already on the "waitlist" for with Fantasia.

I'm gonna find somewhere else to put American Dragon 3 despite the delicious irony because I don't actually care about the specific date and just don't pay much attention to dates people try to announce to early so I didn't realize the Lost Earth conflict. Obviously I need to find another spot for Heroes Within as well since I got ninja'd by The Secret Saturdays.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Okay so.

@Spagspiria Needs permission from @Blankments to open Epsilon in IMAX a week after The Secret Saturdays.

@Rorschach Also needs permission from @Blankments to open Fantasia in IMAX a week after Shiverin' Gulch.

@Reddroast Needs permission from @cookie to open Lightspeed in IMAX a week after Countdown to Extinction.

@Reddroast Also pretty much definitely can't open Hunters in IMAX on October 22nd because it's a blackout date that @Rorschach is already on the "waitlist" for with Fantasia.

I'm gonna find somewhere else to put American Dragon 3 despite the delicious irony because I don't actually care about the specific date and just don't pay much attention to dates people try to announce to early so I didn't realize the Lost Earth conflict. Obviously I need to find another spot for Heroes Within as well since I got ninja'd by The Secret Saturdays.

You could move Heroes Witihin in to the May 7th and I could move Dragon Ball up a week to April 23rd

• Like 1

I moved:

The Howling 2 to January 8th

Mega Man: Battle Network to February 26th

Heroes Within (and its IMAX claim) to April 9th

More to come eventually I'm sure. Kagutaba's definitely not sticking where it is. One Missed Call... I may or may not hold my ground on, we'll see. Autumn Chill needs to stay in September somewhere for obvious title-and-plot-related reasons.

1 hour ago, Xillix said:

Wednesday, June 30th

One Punch Man - Action/Comedy - Edgar Wright - IMAX

Friday, July 2nd (Independence Day weekend)

Friday, July 9th

Inspector Gadget - CG Animation/Comedy/Action - Mark Dindal

Friday, July 16th

The Scandanavia Chronicles: Baldur's Bow - Fantasy - André Ovredal

Friday, July 23rd

CyberChase - Family/Sci-Fi - Sam Raimi

Friday, July 30th

Ultraman 2 - Action/Sci-Fi - D.J. Caruso

The Valkyries vs. the Galaxy - Musical/Sci-Fi/Comedy - James Bobin

Friday, August 6th

Pokémon 3 - Fantasy/Adventure - Shawn Levy - IMAX

Yin - Noir/Thriller - Juame Collet-Serra

In amidst all this chaos all of July somehow managed to slip away without an IMAX release.

Edited by cookie
  • Haha 1