a2k

[club closed] AQUAMAN Over FB2 *WORLDWIDE*

16 hours ago, Lucasmessi12 said:

Your numbers from China are too high, and it seems to be out of reality, I think that Aquaman will make $125m-$130m in China.

But in other hand, these  $150m OS-China seem totally Off, it's very likely to make $300m+  OS-China.

I personally believe in a massive break out in China. :insane: I don't know why but I think this could become another "Venom". ;)

If it doesn't and "only" makes around 150 there but 300 OS-China (like you say), with another 250m domestic it will hit 700m WW. That still puts it ahead of FB2 which is the reason for this club.

To be honest, I don't know what has to happen for "Aquaman" to NOT surpass the fantastic beasts...

• Like 1

450 OS is very likely for AQM imo (125* Ch + 325 OS-Ch)

Doubt if FB2 is gonna cross 675 WW, so 225-235 Dom (close to JL) should be enough to push AQM WW above FB2 WW.

AQM OS can fall below 450 OS but then there's a good chance FB2 ends up closer to 650 WW opposed to 675 WW.

EDIT:

*Looking at China today AQM will end up closer to 225 than 125, or in other words likely to go above 175 than below 175.

Edited by a2k

Won't be editing the IN/OUT list any more that China numbers are coming in.

AQM WW could beat FB2 by 150-200 WW by the looks of it.

AQM China is looking to handily beat FB2 Dom.

Edited by a2k

On 12/1/2018 at 4:50 AM, Premium George said:

Lol, @a2k, this club may have 100% in. 

97% 30/31 :lol:

@DMan7 :ph34r:

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, a2k said:

Won't be editing the IN/OUT list any more that China numbers are coming in.

AQM WW could beat FB2 by 150-200 WW by the looks of it.

AQM China is looking to handily beat FB2 Dom.

AQM Ch OW = ~ 2x  FB2 CH TOTAL ...that should tell you enough.There is a chance it doubles FB2 in US as well.

Slim chance but hope this frees up Ezra for the Flash movie instead of being stuck in Rowling's diminishing returns indulgence. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Slim chance but hope this frees up Ezra for the Flash movie instead of being stuck in Rowling's diminishing returns indulgence. 

After how good Game Night was, I really hope that film's not stuck in development hell :L

• Like 1

On 12/4/2018 at 5:40 AM, EliasChristensen said:

I personally believe in a massive break out in China. :insane: I don't know why but I think this could become another "Venom". ;)

If it doesn't and "only" makes around 150 there but 300 OS-China (like you say), with another 250m domestic it will hit 700m WW. That still puts it ahead of FB2 which is the reason for this club.

To be honest, I don't know what has to happen for "Aquaman" to NOT surpass the fantastic beasts...

Wow!  your prediction for China will be much closer than mine,  great:D

AQM OS could possibly beat FB2 WW. It will at least be closer than this club.