PanaMovie

POKEMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU - 283.2M OS - 425.5M WW

12 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

They added 6M instead of 6k and then published a 100% false article, which now has 800 upvotes on reddit because nobody there could be bothered to check the facts for themself   

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

This is beyond embarrassing. Whoever published that needs to redact the article immediately. 

19 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

They added 6M instead of 6k and then published a 100% false article, which now has 800 upvotes on reddit because nobody there could be bothered to check the facts for themself   

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Possible. but I have seen OS gross increase after a while as some markets report only end of the run. I remember grosses for few moves like Potter 3/4 increase long after its run was complete.

I remember seeing a post from @Rthhome about it long back.

Edit: On second thoughts until BOM updates its numbers, this is not a reliable data. So this has to be wrong.

Edited by keysersoze123

46 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Possible. but I have seen OS gross increase after a while as some markets report only end of the run. I remember grosses for few moves like Potter 3/4 increase long after its run was complete.

I remember seeing a post from @Rthhome about it long back.

Edit: On second thoughts until BOM updates its numbers, this is not a reliable data. So this has to be wrong.

It’s possible that WB will find The required 3.5M lying around in the form of end of run adjustments. 

But the article that got widely reposted today simply performed a calculation of 143.3+286+0.007=436, and it stood uncorrected for 5 hours at the top of a site supposed to be about BO.

Edited by Thanos Legion

33 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

It’s possible that WB will find The required 3.5M lying around in the form of end of run adjustments. 

But the article that got widely reposted today simply performed a calculation of 143.3+286+0.007=436, and it stood uncorrected for 5 hours at the top of a site supposed to be about BO.

That math was so bad I have to wonder if it was intentional spin. The timing is really weird too. Did some person just decide, completely unprompted, to check on Detective Pikachu OS numbers in hopes of finding some miracle numbers after it's been in a stall for weeks?

Thanks for posting that PSA by the way. Often times with fake news, getting the actual truth out can be difficult after the masses have already seen and accepted the headlines.