WrathOfHan

Thanksgiving Weekend Thread: ESTIMATES (Page 40) | Ralph 55.7M (84.5M Total) | Creed II 35.3M (55.8M Total) | The Grinch 30.2M | Grindelwald 29.7M | Robin Hood 9.1M (14.2M Total) | AMAZING BLACK FRIDAY SALE

8 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Robin Hood suffers from the fact that Robin Hood is overdone and I think no one should attempt another for at least 20-25 years either on TV or movies, that also applies to King Arthur. 

That the last few versions of Robin  Hood pretty much sucked did not help matters much.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ScoobyDoo21 said:

Nah just doing it for this terrible movie bombing. It just happens to mind me of one of my favorite Looney Tunes cartoons.

Well, you posted two different references and neither of them began with "Ho-haha-guard".  For shame!😛

44 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I need me some of that Friday #, I'm finding it hard to concentrate on my homework when I keep checking for updates :lol: 

Me too!! Just tell me that Ralph increased 200% from that ugly Thursday number and I can finally have peace of mind.

Just noticed that my local theater has finally started selling tickets for some of the December movies.

I see that Spider-Verse and Aquaman have Thursday night previews starting at 5pm, while Bumblebee won't start until 7pm. None of the other big ones are listed yet.

And while I'm looking at their website, here's the extremely rare Toledo sellout report for today:

Grinch - 1 sellout

Bohemian Rhapsody - 4 sellouts

Instant Family - 2 sellouts

Creed II - 1 sellout

Robin Hood - 1 sellout

No sellouts at all for Ralph. And of course these numbers are completely worthless, because Ralph and Creed are in much bigger theaters and have more showtimes than Robin Hood and Bohemian Rhapsody.

Safe to assume though that both Instant Family and Bohemian Rhapsody are going to continue their good weekday holds into the weekend.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ScoobyDoo21 said:

Another family movie is somewhat overperforming, and the Grinch is still somehow holding on.

I'm guessing from Wed-Sat, about 3 million + people were waiting to see The Grinch in its 3rd weekend on those dates.... despite whatever just released.