Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse l June 2 2023 | Animators deserve better

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Or you just give the second part a different title instead of Empire Strikes Back being called Star Wars Part 2. You're still selling it as a separate film. 

If you had about two hours worth of story about the universe finding a new hope, about 4 hours of story about the empire striking back, and about 2 hours of story about the Jedi returning, it wouldn’t be that out there to make:

Star Wars: A New Hope

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Part One

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Part two

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi   

Could you give one of those middle movies a different subtitle altogether, sure. But I don’t really see why one is much better than the other.

Just now, Product Driven Legion said:

If you had about two hours worth of story about the universe finding a new hope, about 4 hours of story about the empire striking back, and about 2 hours of story about the Jedi returning, it wouldn’t be that out there to make:

Star Wars: A New Hope

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Part One

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Part two

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi   

Could you give one of those middle movies a different subtitle altogether, sure. But I don’t really see why one is much better than the other.

One is a more interesting creative choice than the other ngl.

26 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

Surprised they didn’t hold this teaser for post credits on NWH like they did with the Spider-Verse teaser on the end of Venom.

different situation. This movie is 10 months away, whereas Venom was just two months before the first Spider-Verse.

I think they went with part one because they knew there would be buzz about it since Hollywood won't touch that phrase with a ten foot pole. But, it's lord and Millar. Remember Infinity War was initially going to be a part one and two until all the part one and twos started bombing.

• Like 1

Just now, SnokesLegs said:

Yeah, and I suppose there will be an MCU specific scene at the end of NWH anyway.

oh yeah and Venom isn't MCU either so it makes sense that they'd have a promo for a non MCU Spider-Man movie.

I've noticed that when Venom is on TV, they include the Spider-Verse teaser at the end too. Not in a smaller version of the screen either.

2 hours ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Apparently Oscar Isaac is in this too?    

The era of every Hollywood star inevitably ending up with a marvel role has ended, the era of every Hollywood star inevitably ending up with two marvel roles has begun.

He was in the stinger for the first one.

Edited by WittyUsername

3 hours ago, YourMother said:

I kind of wonder if they will go full ham and go for a PG-13 as Sony Animation is the only animation studio open for PG-13 and R rated animation.

Mainstream wise I mean.

On 12/4/2021 at 5:15 PM, Product Driven Legion said:

Apparently Oscar Isaac is in this too?    

The era of every Hollywood star inevitably ending up with a marvel role has ended, the era of every Hollywood star inevitably ending up with two marvel roles has begun.

Man's trailblazing with a 3-peat

ew-071515-x-men-01a.jpg&q=85

• Astonished 1
  • Disbelief 1