WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (page 9): Ralph 25.8M | The Grinch 17.7M | Creed 16.8M | Grindelwald 11.2M | Bohemian Rhapsody 8.1M | Instant Family 7.2M | Hannah Grace 6.5M

53 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

From the Thursday night preview showings alone, a film from India in 300 theaters has already surpassed Hannah Grace, which is in over 2,000 theaters. I don't think Sony / Screen Gems is happy right now.

10 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Is it pointless going to see Wreck It Ralph if my only interest is the Disney Princess scene? I think they posted the full thing online. 

Maybe shouldn't have spoiled that in the trailers. 

No, there's more that hasn't been shown in marketing.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Is it pointless going to see Wreck It Ralph if my only interest is the Disney Princess scene? I think they posted the full thing online. 

Maybe shouldn't have spoiled that in the trailers. 

It's a pretty great movie either way, good jabs at the internet in general. I hate telling people to pay for Disney films (those greedy bastards) but I'd say go see it anyways. 

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-kid-king-serenity/

Kid: 15/50

Serenity: 10/30

Engines: 13/46 (-7%)

Mule: 16/80

Spider Verse: 30/135 (+3%)

Aquaman: 58/212 (+6%)

Poppins: 38/320

There’s also something called Arctic Dogs opening on the 19th of January...do people know what that movie is? Anyway, that’s at 5.5/17

37 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-kid-king-serenity/

Kid: 15/50

Serenity: 10/30

Engines: 13/46 (-7%)

Mule: 16/80

Spider Verse: 30/135 (+3%)

Aquaman: 58/212 (+6%)

Poppins: 38/320

There’s also something called Arctic Dogs opening on the 19th of January...do people know what that movie is? Anyway, that’s at 5.5/17

It's an animated movie starring James Franco and Jeremy Renner that's already been released OS under the name Arctic Justice. None other than Entertainment Studios has picked it up :hahaha: 

3 hours ago, Slambros said:

From the Thursday night preview showings alone, a film from India in 300 theaters has already surpassed Hannah Grace, which is in over 2,000 theaters. I don't think Sony / Screen Gems is happy right now.

Probably are. Projected 3M for the weekend and will get that today most likely

4 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Not like anyone cares

https://deadline.com/2018/11/the-possession-of-hannah-grace-grabs-625k-in-thursday-night-previews-1202511705/

Ralph - 6.6/28.5

Creed - 17.5

Grinch - 3.8/16.1

Bests - 13

Rhapsody - 9.2

Hannah Grace - 6

Seems expected, but good for all openers.

Also, this Sunday, Grinch will officially be the 200th 200M domestic grosser...yay?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Bohemian Rhapsody is coming in for a sub-10% drop next weekend if that number holds (or better yet, increases) :jeb!: 200M lives on!

yeah, that's the only number I'm interested in this weekend. It expanded number of theaters so fingers crossed 200M is happening. 

Edited by Valonqar