WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (page 9): Ralph 25.8M | The Grinch 17.7M | Creed 16.8M | Grindelwald 11.2M | Bohemian Rhapsody 8.1M | Instant Family 7.2M | Hannah Grace 6.5M

46 minutes ago, BestActressGaga said:

ASIB is bigger and more acclaimed than anything Shitney Spears did in her miserable lipsyching career. Her movie debut was also her last movie - it bombed and she won 2 razzies for it. Focus on that forgotten fad

No one mentioned Britney Spears - who 10 years into her career smashed globally with SOLO songs and albums, all selling based on her name alone. Your anger is very concerning but I understand. Fad completely abandoned her fan base of outcasts to appeal to conservative soccer moms. All that faux art, her image (completely fabricated by the likes of Akon, BoomKack etc), gay pandering, pretinousnes - only for her to say that it was an “act”. Yikes.

She honestly owes her fans reparations. Specially after starving them from pop music since 2013 (must be because of the PTSD after Katy Perry’s Roar). But who can blame Fad? After failing to have any sort of success for half a DECADE she changed careers, looks, personality, and moved on. Her few remaining fans must be masochists. Going from stanning a “pop goddess” (using that term very loosely) to forcing themselves to listen to a shitty Jazz/country, aliexpresse’d Adele. I hope that her new career as an actress lasts longer than that embarrassing 3 year pop career. We wouldn’t want her to be a fad in two industries now would we?

Edited by GraceRandolph

45 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

Did...did you really just call Infinity War a Bradley Cooper film?!:winomg:

All my friends went because of the box office superstar Bradley Cooper (I also went for A-list actress Gwyneth Paltrow). You're telling me there are people who didn't? :winomg:

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

No one mentioned Britney Spears - who 10 years into her career smashed globally with SOLO songs and albums, all selling based on her name alone. Your anger is very concerning but I understand. Fad completely abandoned her fan base of outcasts to appeal to conservative soccer moms. All that faux art, her image (completely fabricated by the likes of Akon, BoomKack etc), gay pandering, pretinousnes - only for her to say that it was an “act”. Yikes.

She honestly owes her fans reparations. Specially after starving them from pop music since 2013 (must be because of the PTSD after Katy Perry’s Roar). But who can blame Fad? After failing to have any sort of success for half a DECADE she changed careers, looks, personality, and moved on. Her few remaining fans must be masochists. Going from stanning a “pop goddess” (using that term very loosely) to forcing themselves to listen to a shitty Jazz/country, aliexpresse’d Adele. I hope that her new career as an actress lasts longer than that embarrassing 3 year pop career. We wouldn’t want her to be a fad in two industries now would we?

:lol:

IMAX will screen “A Star Is Born” on 375 screens nationwide and will include a behind-the-scenes featurette called “The Road to Stardom,” featuring interviews with Cooper and co-star Lady Gaga.

“Securing premium IMAX screens in this competitive holiday window, ten weeks into release, speaks to the quality of the film Bradley Cooper has delivered and the passion audiences have for this story,” said WB Domestic Distribution President Jeff Goldstein in a statement. “We are thrilled to be able to give moviegoers a chance to see ‘A Star Is Born’ again, or for the first time, in such an experiential format as IMAX.”

That poor Britney fan!