WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (page 9): Ralph 25.8M | The Grinch 17.7M | Creed 16.8M | Grindelwald 11.2M | Bohemian Rhapsody 8.1M | Instant Family 7.2M | Hannah Grace 6.5M

12 hours ago, Napoleon said:

The bombing of Crimes of Grindelwald is one of the most satisfying, well deserved of all time after what JK Rowling did to Amber Heard.

The box office bomb of London Fields is one of the most satisfying, well deserved of all time after what amber heard did to Johnny Depp. That talent-less gold digger's career is over before it even began :Venom:

London Fields GVN $252,676 613 $168,575 613 10/26/2018

2 hours ago, AlephNull said:

The box office bomb of London Fields is one of the most satisfying, well deserved of all time after what amber heard did to Johnny Depp. That talent-less gold digger's career is over before it even began :Venom:

London Fields GVN $252,676 613 $168,575 613 10/26/2018

What do you mean what she did to Johnny Depp?? 

If someone assaulted me, I’d take them to court too.  

• Like 2

Depp is a dumb, Amber is also a dumb (yes, she did the same Depp did for her with another one).

Rowling did nothing to Amber.

There are LOTS OF PEOPLE involved with the movies, and we can´t say the movies deserve to flop just because of the presence of Depp and Amber. But yes, Rowling/ Yates didn´t do a very good movie, so we can understand the underperformance. Let´s wait for Aquaman. 

And I don´t understand why someone hates Depp so much and wishes a flop for the movie, but at the same time praises Batman vs Superman, that has Ben Affleck

58 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Didn’t Amber Heard give the Depp money to charity? I think she did. 

Anyway, I wouldn’t expect Saturday numbers on such a dead weekend. 

yeah, after she was accused of money grabbing. I don't think anyone knows how much of it she gave away though

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Rogerio said:

Depp is a dumb, Amber is also a dumb (yes, she did the same Depp did for her with another one).

There are LOTS OF PEOPLE involved with the movies, and we can´t say the movies deserve to flop just because of the presence of Depp and Amber. But yes, Rowling/ Yates didn´t do a very good movie, so we can understand the underperformance. Let´s wait for Aquaman. 

And I don´t understand why someone hates Depp so much and wishes a flop for the movie, but at the same time praises Batman vs Superman, that has Ben Affleck

Maybe fanaticism or something like that... 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rogerio said:

What's wrong with Ben Affleck?