SLAM!

Turning Red | Pixar | March 11, 2022 | From the director of Bao, the short attached to The Incredibles 2

It's been 7 months since Disney Investor Day already?? Where does the time go?

On 12/13/2020 at 3:48 PM, Spidey Freak said:

So they are most likely going to get BTS to voice the boy band she's obsessed with, right? 

Still hoping this is true. The film will be huge if BTS is in it, even if it isn't in a major capacity.

I honestly wasn't sure what to expect from DID, but having seen the trailer... I love it.

Decided to do the practice test at the start even though I barely touch quadratics in my studies now

1. (2) -5
  2. (3) 0 and 6
  3. (1) x2 + 6 = 0
  • Like 1

Wasn't too excited about the premise but the trailer won me over. I like the different styles that Pixar are implementing for their films (conversely WDAS all their recent films feel similar in style). Early 2000s is now almost 20 years ago so sureal to think its technically a period piece then.  Hopefully a return to form BO wise will depend on how well kids are intrigued or put off by the Red Panda.

• Like 1

Damn, every trailer for a Disney movie in 2021 has left me cold, but THIS? Not only do I like the designs of the people, this looks legitimately hilarious.

I want to know whose decision was it to have N*SYNC in the trailer. I hope the kids see this trailer and go "Wow what an old song"

• Like 1

I hate to disagree with you but that trailer, although cute, did not win me over and the premise does not look appealing to me. However, I love that Pixar is back on doing original movies and I really think Soul and Luca were fantastic and definitely on par with Pixar top movies so I'll definitely check this out. 

So is it that she turns into a red panda when she's "excited" or when she's anxious? I think I could get into this movie. I can really relate to having to handle one's emotions and being young in that time period.

• Like 1