MuffinMan

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings | Marvel Studios | 92% RT & 99% VA Score | ONLY IN THEATERS Sep 3 2021

4 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Shang-Chi's got even more free room:

I think people who REALLY want to see SHANG CHI (the Marvel fans) will do it first weekend. i don't see good legs for Shang Chi even with an empty schedule. The general population is too scared to go to the movies

• Like 1

Just now, Maggie said:

I think people who REALLY want to see SHANG CHI (the Marvel fans) will do it first weekend. i don't see good legs for Shang Chi even with an empty schedule. The general population is too scared to go to the movies

too scared yet free guy is holding like a champ.....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Maggie said:

110M total is not something the blockbusters want. And Free Guy apparently had a budget of 150M, so it's a flop

free guy had a budget of 100-120 mill... its dom looks to be at 120 or so , its an original ip that even in a pre covid enviroment there was a very big possibility that it would have made what it will make right now... anyway we are getting of topic here ..so lets end it here...

Edited by john2000
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Maggie said:

eh Free guy is not doing blockbuster numbers which are needed for these massive movies

Free Guy is probably taking full advantage of the 3 chains' subscriber bases...that's why we've seen a lot of similar numbers for movies...if you are committed to subscribe right now, you are going to the movies and taking advantage of your subscription (you're not just somebody who got the sub as a gift since no one did that last Xmas)...

• Like 1