Jump to content
MuffinMan

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings | Marvel Studios | 92% RT & 99% VA Score | ONLY IN THEATERS Sep 3 2021

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, RRA said:

I know Marvelites at the time were peeved off and some still grumble about it, but I loved that twist. It helps too that Kingsley is a hoot in that part. 

 

(Yes Kids, Marvel wanted to have their cake and eat it too with that short back in the day. They tend to do that, and they're good at it.)

 

I liked the twist, my only complaint was Guy Pearce, seemed out of place 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Chicago said:

 

I liked the twist, my only complaint was Guy Pearce, seemed out of place 

Pearce being the main villain was forced by Perlmutter. It was originally supposed to be Hall's character, but boys wouldn't buy toys of that 🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Orestes said:

Pearce being the main villain was forced by Perlmutter. It was originally supposed to be Hall's character, but boys wouldn't buy toys of that 🙄

 

I'm curious if anyone actually bought toys of Pearce's character.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Grain of salt because it's just one opinion but John Campea has seen Shang Chi twice and starts this video by saying, "This is a top 5 MCU movie of all-time and might be a top 5 comic book movie of all-time."
 
I would have never imagined anyone would think that of this film, but it certainly has my interest peaked....
 

 

  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:
Grain of salt because it's just one opinion but John Campea has seen Shang Chi twice and starts this video by saying, "This is a top 5 MCU movie of all-time and might be a top 5 comic book movie of all-time."
 
I would have never imagined anyone would think that of this film, but it certainly has my interest peaked....
 

 

 

That sounds like most of his top 5 comic book movies are MCU

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Chicago said:

 

That sounds like most of his top 5 comic book movies are MCU

 He only named his top 3 and two of those aren't.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VenomXXR said:
Grain of salt because it's just one opinion but John Campea has seen Shang Chi twice and starts this video by saying, "This is a top 5 MCU movie of all-time and might be a top 5 comic book movie of all-time."
 
I would have never imagined anyone would think that of this film, but it certainly has my interest peaked....
 

 

Having seen it, Campea is way too easy to please lol

 

(for the record, I liked the movie)

  • Like 4
  • Disbelief 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Black Widows in the fall so for this probably December or January

Black Widow is releasing on Blu-Ray in two weeks, a bit over 2 months after its release. Free Guy will be doing the same. This will go on Blu-Ray in November, not Dec/Jan.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Still only 120 reviews, when will the rest be added? Currently at 91%. 

I think most reviewers will wait til the release to get more clicks, no?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, eddyxx said:

I think most reviewers will wait til the release to get more clicks, no?

Yeh I’d guess maybe tomorrow and then more when the blogs and websites see it with the rest of the world. 

250+ reviews still to come. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.