MuffinMan

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings | Marvel Studios | 92% RT & 99% VA Score | ONLY IN THEATERS Sep 3 2021

5 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Have you made it to Happy Together yet?   So so so great and yes it will break your heart.

As I said in in the Weekend Thread, my gay ass I was not prepared to get emotionally wrecked during my HYYYPE Train.  So I have that scheduled for sometime this week.  Along with Ashes of Time, Hero, and A City of Sadness.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Panda said:

This is true, he is perhaps my favorite MCU character

I'm totally Team Trevor too. He's a fantastic character. I hope they utilize him more going forward. I don't know why they were sitting on him for so long but his re-intro was great so worth the wait.

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

Spoiler

I'm totally Team Trevor too. He's a fantastic character. I hope they utilize him more going forward. I don't know why they were sitting on him for so long but his re-intro was great so worth the wait. 

Ain't this still spoiler material???  Some guy that looked like an actor showed up at the SHANG-CHI premiere, yeah, but... what's officially out there in PR terms?  

28 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Ain't this still spoiler material???  Some guy that looked like an actor showed up at the SHANG-CHI premiere, yeah, but... what's officially out there in PR terms?  

I put my post in tags too. Thanks. It's in all reviews but as you say be on the safe side.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I put my post in tags too. Thanks. It's in all reviews but as you say be on the safe side.

Even reviewers have trouble keeping secrets, these days... (but yes, historically Variety and the big trades were meant to outline the film's narrative/characters more, and include many more of these details for industry-investors).  

1 hour ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

I mean. SC is going to come in lower than BW on the 3 day. Don’t think this helps her legal case strictly looking at numbers. 

It does though. Shang Chi was always going to gross less than BW on OW. These numbers are huge for Shang Chi.