MuffinMan

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings | Marvel Studios | 92% RT & 99% VA Score | ONLY IN THEATERS Sep 3 2021

@john2000

I don’t have sympathy for politely telling all of you to not discuss the contents of the tweets, and then you discussing the contents of the tweets. That is why you got a frowny face. Next time you will get warning points.

captain america GIF

ETA: 

I also think it might benefit everyone, including Simu who is still active on his social, If everyone just went to bed. And we can pick this conversation up in the morning.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, exomassey said:

Like honestly, this is why I was thinking of leaving Twitter.

I would hate to become famous and then have every stupid thing I’ve ever said on the internet come back and bite me in the ass.

We’re not all perfect. We’ve all definitely said stupid shit in our lives. Simu did say some stupid things but it’s being completely blown out of proportion for what it is. 

That's why I only use burner accounts like Kevin Durant.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I've been wondering if Shang-Chi would be included at all in something like an upcoming Avengers movie after all controversy with China. I feel like that would have more of an impact there than this stuff.

They’ll put him on the B team 👀

15 minutes ago, Cap said:

saying this again for the people who got sad faces ;)

also,

I thought of a really great way for Marvel to fix this problem. Have Shang Chi 2 be Nothing but Tony Leung for two hours. 🥵🥰

image.gif

SHANG CHI’s FATHER AND THE LEGEND OF THE GOLDEN DRAGON would be quite the turn of direction for the franchise. Prequels are in.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Cap said:

@john2000

I don’t have sympathy for politely telling all of you to not discuss the contents of the tweets, and then you discussing the contents of the tweets. That is why you got a frowny face. Next time you will get warning points.

captain america GIF

ETA: 

I also think it might benefit everyone, including Simu who is still active on his social, If everyone just went to bed. And we can pick this conversation up in the morning.

oh i see...ok got it

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Cap said:

Have Shang Chi 2 be Nothing but Tony Leung for two hours. 🥵

Since you brought that up, I would've given anything if Shang-Chi was an epic romance (when was the last time Hollywood made one of those?) between Leung and Chen's characters that had the same vibes as that scene between them in the start. 

• Astonished 1

9 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Since you brought that up, I would've given anything if Shang-Chi was an epic romance (when was the last time Hollywood made one of those?) between Leung and Chen's characters that had the same vibes as that scene between them in the start. 

It’s absolutely that movie in my head. That’s what’s been going on in my mind for the past two weeks. Nothing else matters except those two being happy forever and forever and ever

• Like 1

4 hours ago, belblazer said:

He was 26 when he made those posts, so let's not make him a 12yo child who discovered internet lol heck, he was older than me right now.

It's obvious that nothing will change. And, sometimes, apologies (most of them) in the show business are made because someone big forced you trying to not cause more damage, not because you are very sorry.

Well if you worry about how much real an apology from him would be, maybe you would like to know he probably already adressed this 29 months ago.

So yeah he already talked about how he actually have an angry hateful younger version of himself and how he evolved and grow up 2 years prior his "exposed", i think is very easy to believe is not just damage control if he came up saying he is sorry and that he is in a better place now.

Edited by ThomasNicole
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6

I'm starting to think celebrities who don't have social media accounts or barely use them often are better off in the long run; keeping a low profile is underrated in the entertainment business these days which is too bad cause I've seen plenty of people acting up that would benefit from laying low for a while.

Edited by clockwork
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1