MuffinMan

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings | Marvel Studios | 92% RT & 99% VA Score | ONLY IN THEATERS Sep 3 2021

After rewatching both trailers I've become more excited to see this; it may be the movie that actually gets me to go to a theater, if things don't get worse within the next month or two. The last movie I saw in theaters was Rise of Skywalker back in December 2019, and in the before-times I usually only saw maybe one or two movies a year at the theater, mostly due to laziness.

Edited by clockwork

Just now, Lokis Legion said:

Great release date 👀

I doubt theaters will close again, but i'm expecting not only mandatory use of masks, but limitations of seats again.

This will hurt the box office, but also i don't see to where they can delay. I would bet on day-and-date release more than a delay.

• Disbelief 1

6 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Sad to see a Bill Pope movie look so flat

Bill Pope hasn't shot a good looking movie in a long time. Most of his recent work has consisted of really flat compositions. The Charlie's Angels reboot looked like a TV movie.

Edited by lorddemaxus