MuffinMan

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings | Marvel Studios | 92% RT & 99% VA Score | ONLY IN THEATERS Sep 3 2021

12 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

If they do Premier Access it'd have to come with a delay at this point.

yeah no way it is going on PA on 3rd September. Too rush; and if they didn’t take a u-turn with Free Guy - they wouldn’t with Shang Chi at this stage where there is barely 3 weeks left - theater chains will go crazy and they will need to some time to market it for PA as well.

Unless they push it out for a month and throw in the PA.

15 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

If they do Premier Access it'd have to come with a delay at this point.

Wait for earnings conference this week. If nothing happen, it's probably theatrical release only. But I can hardly imagine they will piss Marvel off one more time. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gavin Feng said:

Wait for earnings conference this week. If nothing happen, it's probably theatrical release only. But I can hardly imagine they will piss Marvel off one more time. 

They absolutely will not announce another Premier Access move for a Marvel movie till the Scarjo shit is finished, and finished publicly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

They absolutely will not announce another Premier Access move for a Marvel movie till the Scarjo shit is finished, and finished publicly.

I wouldn’t put that above them, it seems like you are expecting too much of Chapek’s admin. Doubling down on this might be exactly what they do at the conference call.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Alligator Zatt said:

I wouldn’t put that above them, it seems like you are expecting too much of Chapek’s admin. Doubling down on this might be exactly what they do at the conference call.

If they do announce another Premier Access it'll be like Encanto or something.