MuffinMan

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings | Marvel Studios | 92% RT & 99% VA Score | ONLY IN THEATERS Sep 3 2021

As per my understanding, the plot is

Spoiler

Shang Chi as a kid is trained by father who is some sort of lineage to the medival war scene we saw. The kid ran away or somehow reached America, burying his past, but past catch up, either the father side want him back or the people his father wanted to save him from want him dead.

And then probably the father get redemption, probably dies in climax.

4 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Wonder why they told Simu Liu the trailer and Poster would be separated by a few weeks? Odd miscommunication there.

a possible explanation perhaps this is teaser and actual trailer drops in few weeks, but that will be quite early I suppose for a Sept release.

Well, no

Edited by charlie Jatinder

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

I'm excited, this movie looks different from the typical Marvel movie...it feels fresh, mystical.

I think it's gonna do very well worldwide, most countries will have theaters open back then beyond 25-33% capacity.

Spoiler

I actually got the Ant-Man phase 1/2 vibe from it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

It'll gross more than godzilla vs kong :shades:

I mean that's like the easiest prediction you could make. Considering that more cinemas and more countries will be open for Shang-Chi, that's not gonna be hard. 

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1

Just now, WandaLegion said:

First MCU first trailer in a long time that I don’t really like. Still expecting to enjoy the movie of course but felt a bit more goofy and American than I was hoping for.

Numerically idno, 125M 4-day, 260 total? China was hoping for like 250 now will hope for 150, and that gets you to some 800 WW.