TMP

Brightburn | Memorial Day 2019 | Sony | James Gunn Horror

Saw this yesterday and it's a decent little film.  The stuff during the credits was a nice touch but I won't say more than that :P

not much you can do with this idea, but they pretty much did what I thought they could do without being some big budget flick so I was please with what I saw.

I had an issue with one scene, but it turned out good at the end anyway

• Like 1

On 5/25/2019 at 11:16 PM, Blaze Heatnix said:

Why didn't the movie get a CinemaScore?

“Brightburn,” a coproduction with the H Collective, did better. This horror riff on the Superman myth (an alien boy comes to earth, raised as a typical human, but grows up on a different path) is another low-budget Screen Gems presentation (around $6 million). It managed $7.5 million for the weekend without significant star power (Elizabeth Banks the best-known name), bad reviews, and not a lot of attention in a weekend where “Aladdin” and “Booksmart” grabbed most of the air.

Its Cinemascore is still embargoed, suggesting mediocre or lower.

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/05/aladdin-box-office-booksmart-brightburn-1202144835/

I didn't even knew that was an option.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1