Charlie Jatinder

Avengers: End Game $1 Billion Opening Weekend Globally.

This is pretty bold.

If it opens everywhere on the same weekend than their might be a small chance.
I ignore what I think will happen and say in, barely in.
Something like

Dom: 275M  (+7%)

China: 255M (+27.5%)

for 1b

Even though I'd say something like:

255M

225M

425M

is more realistic for 905M

Edited by Taruseth

On 12/25/2018 at 11:36 AM, Premium George said:

Where are you, dude?

main yahaan hoon, yahaan, hoon yahaan.

tumblr_mbdlwem9Zi1qlhbcpo2_250.gif

• Like 2

China 5 days opening weekend from 24th April 2019. 

Shall do $250-300mn during the same. What say you now.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

China 5 days opening weekend from 24th April 2019. 

Shall do $250-300mn during the same. What say you now.

Still out.

If it gets $550m (tall task) from the US and China, it would still need $450m from everyone else. 

I’m thinking somewhere around $875m

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Still out.

If it gets $550m (tall task) from the US and China, it would still need $450m from everyone else. 

wtf are you saying iw in all markets hitted 840 while it could miss 1 billion if it does 50 million more than iw in china thats already 900 weekend care full with your math and thats taking into to account the same performance with iw in the rest ,say the same perfomance with iw in us and os you have 257+380+18 with russia and 250 in china how you making 875 unless it drops somewhere which your comment doesnt sugest that

Edited by john2000

10 minutes ago, john2000 said:

wtf are you saying iw in all markets hitted 840 while it could miss 1 billion if it does 50 million more than iw in china thats already 900 weekend care full with your math and thats taking into to account the same performance with iw in the rest ,say the same perfomance with iw in us and os you have 257+380+18 with russia and 250 in china how you making 875 unless it drops somewhere which your comment doesnt sugest that

Keep calm dude 👍🏻

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, john2000 said:

That $602m outside of the US for IW would be worth about $570m at today’s exchange rates. 

I’d love for China to open over $250m, but the breakdown Charlie gave in the China thread suggests about $225m because it would be a lot of non-holiday working days.

So if we increase OS-China to $400m at current rates. Then we add $225 million for China and $265 million for the US, we get about $890 million.

So maybe my $875m number is a little low but I can’t see $1b unless China is close to $300m opening weekend. 

1 minute ago, VenomXXR said:

That $602m outside of the US for IW would be worth about $570m at today’s exchange rates. 

I’d love for China to open over $250m, but the breakdown Charlie gave in the China thread suggests about $225m because it would be a lot of non-holiday working days.

So if we increase OS-China to $400m at current rates. Then we add $225 million for China and $265 million for the US, we get about $890 million.

So maybe my $875m number is a little low but I can’t see $1b unless China is close to $300m opening weekend. 

again that suggest that the performance will be the same when it could make more both os and dom but yeah 1 bill ow its not locked 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Still out.

Infinity War did $400mn everywhere else. 550+400 itself is 950 and there's more scope of growth elsewhere than in USA.

IMO

US $275-285mn

China $265mn Approx

Else where $475mn Approx.

(BP did $175mn elsewhere while Captain Marvel did $220mn).

Edited by Charlie Jatinder

3 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

I gave $265mn. I think you added 1st 5 days there, the first one is midnight showings.

• Thanks 1

In. I have high hopes and this movie better deliver. 

17 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I gave $265mn. I think you added 1st 5 days there, the first one is midnight showings.

Whoops! Lol

Ok I’m still out but now I’m out at $950m 😅

• Like 1

Clarification question, opening post says 

Before everyone loses their temper, just want to mention that I am assuming a day and date release in China. In case the day and date release don't happen, consider it worldwide weekend + China weekend (whenever it releases). Let's start.

We are getting China including in the weekend, does that mean this club will be for the April 28 total rather than all markets combined opening? With at least Russia and Argentina seeming to open a week later the difference could be ~30M, which I can easily see being decisive.

I’m staying IN either way, to be clear, and happy to be in before the China 5-day announcement. 😎

But it’s pretty easy for me to see around 560 US+C, OS-C +16% lc-> +~12% new ERs = 450M, 1.01 combined. So I want to be very clear while we’re still far away, is 

April 28: 985M  

all markets combined OW: 1.01B   

A club success, or club failure?