Charlie Jatinder

Avengers: End Game $1 Billion Opening Weekend Globally.

@Charlie Jatinder A bit unrelated to this club, but what’s you’re prediction right now for the Endgame total in China? 

I’m thinking about $425m.

In baby I'm in..... This might be the last avengers movie which I will have very much fun tracking so go bold I say my fellow members :wave:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nero said:

In baby I'm in..... This might be the last avengers movie which I will have very much fun tracking so go bold I say my fellow members :wave:

Until the Avengers 5 😎

3 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Until the Avengers 5 😎

Damn you knew my plan all along.

• Haha 1

After I heard that China is in on the release, I was thinking about doing this club myself 😛

This is a really bold club, but I believe in it!

IN

10 hours ago, VenomXXR said:

@Charlie Jatinder A bit unrelated to this club, but what’s you’re prediction right now for the Endgame total in China? 

I’m thinking about $425m.

Same. $265-275mn opening weekend and $425mn full run.

Yes, hello, I would like to join a Bonus club please. It will be:  

Endgame combined WW OW over Rogue One WW total 

• Haha 1

Well Ps are insane at the moment but that was to be expected so actualy nothing change.

Maybe that we have confirmation that it's actualy not disapointing. 

But yeah it's club so I shoudn't not try to reason, go balls to wallz so I am IN

If the exchange rates were at circa 2013 levels, I would be pretty confidently in. However, with the current exchange rates this is basically touch and go. The presales need to continue at bugnuts crazy levels, and even the mature OS markets (especially mainland Europe) have to vastly overperform relative to previous superhero films on OW.

But I'm juuuust about IN, because it would definitely be fun to have a $1b global opener.

• Like 1

I reeaalllyyy wanna be in on this....

But I just can't until I see what China is going to do. A lot of the Chinese BO experts are saying that due to the way the scheduling will work, it may not even get $220 million there. If a billion is going to happen, we need China to come in over $250m for sure.

• Disbelief 1

IN. utterly destroyed the presales records of TFA in USA+Europe+Australia, utterly destroyed the presales records of IW in the rest of the world. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I never thought I would say this, but i am in! 

Edited by raulbalarezo

On 4/2/2019 at 8:24 PM, VenomXXR said:

I reeaalllyyy wanna be in on this....

But I just can't until I see what China is going to do. A lot of the Chinese BO experts are saying that due to the way the scheduling will work, it may not even get $220 million there. If a billion is going to happen, we need China to come in over $250m for sure.

F**k it, I’m IN!!

I haven't been keeping up all that heavily with the forums for the past week or so, did everyone just decide to go insane while I was gone?

• ...wtf 1

35 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I haven't been keeping up all that heavily with the forums for the past week or so, did everyone just decide to go insane while I was gone?

Well maybe you are the only exception :ph34r:

35 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I know right? The number of people neglecting to join my over RO bonus is crazy ;)