AndyLL

***SPOILERS***SPOILERS*** Aquaman Spoilers ***SPOILERS***SPOILERS***

49 minutes ago, bangbingchan said:

My friend told me Annabelle shows up 3 or 4 times.I just notice twice.Before and after mera pick up her ship.is there any other scene this creepy doll showing up?

Now I want an Annabelle/ Constantine crossover, with James Wan as director  😎

51 minutes ago, Heat Vision said:

They mentioned Steppenwolf briefly.

Also what's up with the terrible Toto and Depeche Mode covers?

26 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

Mera says to Arthur in the beginning of the movie "You defeated Steppenwolf and saved Atlantis" 

That was the only JL reference I caught :ph34r:

Sweet jesus that was so briefly I legit missed it. I guess it was the only reference they couldn't cut.

38 minutes ago, Heat Vision said:

Yeah. JL is canon. Hopefully they are building towards a JL2. Need to see Justice League vs. Legion of Doom ASAP

Even if you get a JL2 I assure you that post credits scene from JL will never be mentioned again.

6 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

Does Jesse even wanna come back as Lex? They really need to flashpoint this.

Yeah, flashpoint everything except for Aquaman and Wonder Woman. Somehow leave everything that happen in those two movies intact (except for the JL references).

• Like 1

The MCU managed to recast Rhodey and Bruce Banner/Hulk so it wouldn't be difficult for WB/DC to recast various people. 

I'm curious to see who the him that Black Manta refers to in the mid credits scene, I assume it's Aquaman but I'd like to it to be Kaldur'ahm/Jackson who in both Young Justice and the comics is the son of Manta and also Aqualad. It would set up a very interesting conflict for both Arthur and Manta,

This def felt like a Phase 1 MCU movie. There was a lot of world building (which I enjoyed). The movie peaked with the Sicily fight, but the final battle scene was pretty cool too. Mamoa did an awesome job and I think he's going to be Aquaman for a long time. The rest of the cast was fine. The script wasn't too great and there was a bit too much exposition in the first act. Movie felt a little too long. Still an enjoyable time at the movies. Ready for the Aquaman/Black Manta rematch in the sequel. 

39 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

The MCU managed to recast Rhodey and Bruce Banner/Hulk so it wouldn't be difficult for WB/DC to recast various people. 

That’s the thing though, various people, not just two who were only in one film before being recast. Rhodes was/is also a side character and not a main hero. With the DCEU, Warner Bros. is at the risk of recasting Batman and Superman, their two main heroes who have been in multiple films. That’s not even mentioning the Joker, Lex Luthor, and even the Flash; Ezra signing on for Fantastic Beasts 3 pushed back the production for his Flash film but I’m not even sure he wants to come back. 

6 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

That’s the thing though, various people, not just two who were only in one film before being recast. Rhodes was/is also a side character and not a main hero. With the DCEU, Warner Bros. is at the risk of recasting Batman and Superman, their two main heroes who have been in multiple films. That’s not even mentioning the Joker, Lex Luthor, and even the Flash; Ezra signing on for Fantastic Beasts 3 pushed back the production for his Flash film but I’m not even sure he wants to come back. 

TBH Fantastic Beasts 3 is likely to be pushed back as well if WB plans to make changes which would leave Ezra Miller free to do The Flash. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CJohn said:

Yeah, flashpoint everything except for Aquaman and Wonder Woman. Somehow leave everything that happen in those two movies intact (except for the JL references).

The funny thing is I want Ezra recast. He's the only one that didn't work for me in JL. 

21 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

TBH Fantastic Beasts 3 is likely to be pushed back as well if WB plans to make changes which would leave Ezra Miller free to do The Flash. 

I don't think they gonna push back. They still have time to do rewrites before the cameras start rolling.

1 hour ago, MrGamer said:

This def felt like a Phase 1 MCU movie. There was a lot of world building (which I enjoyed). The movie peaked with the Sicily fight, but the final battle scene was pretty cool too. Mamoa did an awesome job and I think he's going to be Aquaman for a long time. The rest of the cast was fine. The script wasn't too great and there was a bit too much exposition in the first act. Movie felt a little too long. Still an enjoyable time at the movies. Ready for the Aquaman/Black Manta rematch in the sequel. 

The sequel has potential to be a greater story but smaller scale. A more personal story between Arthur and Black Manta.