AndyLL

***SPOILERS***SPOILERS*** Aquaman Spoilers ***SPOILERS***SPOILERS***

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i think what i really loved about this movie was another fantastic supporting turn in a blockbuster from 2x oscar nominated actor djimon hounsou

Djimon is in this? Fuck yeah, now I know it's a great movie. Gladiator, GOTG, all classics. he's in CM too isn't he? 

On 12/13/2018 at 4:49 AM, Krissykins said:

Just after Mera finds her vehicle and encourages Arthur to get in. As soon as they set off, Annabelle is sitting in a chair under the water at the left hand side of the screen with other items that have been thrown away. 

Aquabelle! It's a crossover! bravo, Wan! :bravo:

6 hours ago, NamakFiskKa said:

I counted 4 on my watch

yeah i knew there were 3 for sure and i knew there was another one i was forgetting. it was when aquaman got arrested after the "you must find the trident" spiel. 

Edited by CoolioD1

LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS!

For sequel: Please don't kill Tom and Atlana! Please don't. Please don't. Please don't.

Am I the only one who was super worried that Orm's army could kill the Kraken? I was, like, stopping blowing holes in my Kraken! Fortunately, Kraken is fine. 

Yep, Orm is totally DCEU's Loki. 

I have a question. Dind't catch what was connection between Manta and Orm? What was Orm paying him for? 

4 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS!

For sequel: Please don't kill Tom and Atlana! Please don't. Please don't. Please don't.

Am I the only one who was super worried that Orm's army could kill the Kraken? I was, like, stopping blowing holes in my Kraken! Fortunately, Kraken is fine.

Yep, Orm is totally DCEU's Loki.

I have a question. Dind't catch what was connection between Manta and Orm? What was Orm paying him for?

Manta supplied the submarine that Orm used in the false flag attack on his meeting with Mera's dad.

5 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Manta supplied the submarine that Orm used in the false flag attack on his meeting with Mera's dad.

Yeah but there's no explanation about how these two dudes met up in the first place...just like so many other unanswered questions in the movie.

I guess at least we know the man-bun originated in Atlantis, though..  😐

On 12/19/2018 at 6:38 PM, stephanos13 said:

Who thinks Orm (Ocean Master) becomes the Loki of the DCEU?

Kind of hope he doesn't. I want a more personal one on one rivalry with Black Manta for the sequel. Not saying Orm can't have a role but I just don't see where he can fit. Also if they do Legion of Doom, I rather have Black Manta in it than Ocean Master.

1 hour ago, Macleod said:

Yeah but there's no explanation about how these two dudes met up in the first place...just like so many other unanswered questions in the movie.

I guess at least we know the man-bun originated in Atlantis, though..  😐

It was cut. Orm paid Manta's father with Atlantean gold to steal the submarine and set up the attack. Manta actually didn't want to go on the mission. A couple of Manta's lines were cut.

Edited by Heat Vision
  • Like 1