YM!

Endless 7 Days Of Christmas (Y5 Event)

Xavier B Irving steps on stage, joking that it took it them as much time as Countdown To Extinction’s theatrical release but they’re ready now. Xavier announces that they’ll be announcing the plot, cast, and animation style of Super Mario Bros first. Mark Dindal (Scrooge McDuck series, Inspector Gadget) hops onto the stage as he says he’s excited to tackle the project, promising it won’t be as bad as the movie that shan’t be named. Dindal reveals the animation style is very cartoony but still CGI animated ala the CGI portion of Can You Imagine?. Dindal then announces the cast one by one as they come onto stage.

Spoiler

Oscar Isaac (Star Wars: The Force Awakens, X-Men: Apocalypse) as Mario

Spoiler

Jay Baruchel (Blue and Gold, How To Train Your Dragon) as Luigi

Spoiler

Idina Menzel (Frozen) as Princess Peach

Spoiler

Liev Schreiber (Salt, Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse) as Koopa King Bowser

Spoiler

Zoe Kravitz (Mad Mad: Fury Road) as Princess Daisy

Spoiler

Thomas Middleditch (Me and My Shadow, Captain Underpants) as Toad

Spoiler

Miles Luna (Camp Camp, RWBY) as Kamek

As well as the following in supporting roles:

Kristen Schaal

Tracy Morgan

Jay Pharoah

Kat Dennings

Danny McBride

Ben Schwartz

The team also composes of:

Rich Moore (Crash Bandicoot, Wreck It Ralph), Shigeru Miyamoto (creator of Mario) and Genndy Tartakovsky (Can You Imagine?, Dexter’s Laboratory) will produce the project 

Moore will also help write the script with Dindal

Alexandre Desplat will score the film

Nintendo will co produce the project and help finance it as well as creating a original video game tie in

The plot reads below as:

Mario (Oscar Isaac), the bold and determined older brother who’s become weary of his life and Luigi (Jay Baruchel), the good hearted and humorous younger brother but at times cowardly are two down on their luck plumbers leave their small town and immigrate to the Mushroom Kingdom, home to creatures and people unlike anywhere on Earth. There they meet the kind hearted and regal ruler Princess Peach (Idina Menzel) (whom Mario falls for) as well as her cousin, the feisty and tomboyish Princess Daisy (Zoe Kravitz), who is distrusting towards the outsiders. However upon their stay, the brother learn of the tyrannical and bombastic turtle like Koopa King Bowser (Liev Schreiber) who was been conquering worlds kidnaps Peach, throwing the kingdom into utter chaos. It’s up to Mario, Luigi and Daisy to embark on an epic quest across various worlds to save Princess Peach, collecting items strong enough to stand a chance, and while freeing others from Bowser’s regime.

The film like Can You Imagine and The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl plans to tackle a bigger issue that viewers can digest, choosing immigration which Irving loved being a first generation American understood the importance of it especially at times where immigrants are being unfairly treated and especially dehumanized under a current agenda. The film also tackles the brotherly bond of Mario and Luigi as well, with both lifting each other up at times. Dindal also describes Daisy as one of his favorite characters in the movie, saying she provides a lot of the heart as well as humor with her deadpan attitude.

Super Mario Bros will target Holiday Y6, preferably around November Y6 to get the jump of Cookie Pictures’ annual tentpole and Alpha Pictures/Hollywood Animation’s Amulet III, despite both of which likely being rated PG-13 as even though Mario is PG the two are strong.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 3

While I have my own ideas pertaining immigration, I can definitely get behind the stance you're taking. I don't think I would've been creative enough to apply an issue such as that to the project, so I'm glad it's in the right hands! It sounds like you have a strong grasp of what this story is going to be, so I'll be itching to read it in the future!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Super Mario Bros will target Holiday Y6, preferably around November Y6 to get the jump of Cookie Pictures’ Voltron 4 and Alpha Pictures/Hollywood Animation’s Amulet III, despite both being rated PG-13 as even though Mario is PG the two are strong.

Voltron 4’s not coming out in Y6 🤔

• Astonished 1

Maxwell Atoms then steps on the stage saying that he has a movie idea that some of you will love as we then see a video pulled up to see the Billy and Mandy theme done in jaw dropping stop motion animation as we see near the end Endless Animation and Laika present: The Grim Movie Of Billy and Mandy

Maxwell Atoms says the movie is rather a new installment/sequel than a reimagining, saying that old elements of the show like General Skarr and Underfist will show up too. The plot is Billy, Mandy and Grim are to go on a journey across the multiverse to retrieve Grim’s sytche which has one again been stolen by a man (Alex Hirsch) bent on wiping out the supernatural forces, both good and bad which would ultimately wind up destroying the planet. The movie will be a parody of most blockbusters as will be mainly stop motion but contain other animated elements. The main cast will return as well with Greg Eagles, Grey Griffin and Richard Steven Horitz.

The Grim Movie Of Billy and Mandy will arrive in theaters sometime Y7.

• Like 2

We open with an animatic of a humorous title card that says previously on Blue and Gold as a montage of what happened in the previous film as we then open in Metropolis High School where superhero best friends Jaime Reyes and Michael Carter are preparing for Homecoming festivities hanging up decorations, as Jaime stares at his new crush, Rita (Cierra Ramirez). Michael encourages Jaime to ask her out but Jaime refuses causing Michael to “accidentally” knock over his ladder as Jaime falls down doing some oober gymnastics instead of using the Scarab to avoid suspicion which impress everyone especially Rita. Jaime whispers Michael is a dick.

We then cut to Starro controlling an army of people via parasitic starfishes attached to their faces as Blue Beetle and Booster Gold debate of what song to play while they’re fighting so they can get amped up but settle on The Boys Are Back as they manage to take down Starro. The two celebrate until suddenly the world starts to dramatically shakes as we see some reality glitching out as people fade away much to the shock of the two heroes as we then see Timekeeper descending down from an orb like device warning the two that someone done fucked up time and takes them outside the space time continuum with is all white. The Timekeeper tells them that Booster Gold’s parents never met resulting into this. The Timekeeper then sends the two into the future by giving them Delorean shaped mini rings telling the two must link up their hands like the Wonder Twins. The two do this and are hurled into the future as the title card reads: Blue and Gold: Black II The Future

Peyton Reed reveals that he is returning to write and direct the film. Reed says the plot is that “Jaime and Michael have been best friends as well as crime fighters for a year now. However their troubles have only begun when Black Beetle with a Scarab Of her own as well as help from The Reach is sent into the future and prevents Michael from being born by splitting up his parents, which ravages the future. The two must travel to the future incognito at Michael’s parents college and assure Michael is conceived but that may be difficult as new limits and trails await their friendship.” Reed also states Michael never knew his father who is a gangster and desperately wants to meet him, and Jaime becomes enraptured in the future sight and sounds as well as meeting some new friends: The Legion Of Superheroes.

New cast members include:

Nicholas Hamilton as Lightning Lad

Bella Throne as Saturn Girl

Tom Holland as Brainiac-5

Jessica Barden as Young Elizabeth Carter 

Jimmy Tatro as Gregory Carter

Antonio Banderas as Chiller

The sequel will arrive sometime Q2 Y4.

• Like 1

All I have planned for Holiday Y6 so far is a film about the affects consumerism has on Christmas (and holidays in general); it'll be about a family going Christmas shopping in a bustling city. The feel I'm going for is similar to Roma (which I haven't seen yet). The limited-to-wide film will be titled:

The Red, the White, and the Green

(I really am boring aren't I.)

• Like 2

Xavier B Irving then takes a moment of silence for St. Claire and The Bermuda Affair. Irving recounts the project as their wannabe Spark/Voltron but Irving was reportedly unhappy with the film’s results and despite it being finished, it was pushed back a day before Y4 started. Irving said the main problem was it was trying to be too much of tentpole setting up sequels than it did for the characters to be established.

However, a pitch by Jon Favreau (Lilo and Stitch, Voltron: Defenders Of The Universe) on how to revive the idea won over Irving, who announces the film will be taken over by Favreau who will write and direct. Marc Andrews (Brave) will still be kept as a producer. The film takes inspiration from Indiana Jones, Journey To series, The 39 Clues and a bit Gravity Falls. 

Shameik Moore (A Fool’s Errand, Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse, DragonBorns) and Hailee Steinfeld (Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse, Bumblebee, and My Peoples) will be the main leads as step siblings. Benedict Cumberbatch will keep the role as the main antagonist and Jason Momoa will as well. 

The film is now titled Artifacts: Rise Of The Crest

The plot reads “Son of a humble yet tough as nails archeologist, Henry Roach (Shamiek Moore), who’s ambitious and laidback, and daughter of a wealthy socialite Claudia St. Claire (Hailee Steinfeld), who’s uptight and sharp as a knife are two stepsiblings who loathe each other must be forced to play nice due to their family’s new union. However, when both of their parents are kidnapped by an evil organization, ASH after a treasure that both of the parents have been hiding, the two step siblings along with their can-do butler (Jason Momoa) must learn to get along a globetrotting adventure of a lifetime, solving clues and facing trials to retrieve Zephyr’s Crest, that is one of the three mythical items needed to control the planet before ASH leader Dr. Ivo (Benedict Cumberbatch) does to free their parents.”

Other stars include Charlize Theron and Chadwick Boseman who play the step siblings parents. Mahershala Ali as Ivo’s key hitman, Tom Holland and many more.

The project will aim for a hard PG/light PG-13 and have a budget up to $175M and will potentially aim for a Y5 date in case Lost Earth, Brookshire or Dragon Ball doesn’t make it but is ultimately looking at a Y6 release.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slambros said:

All I have planned for Holiday Y6 so far is a film about the affects consumerism has on Christmas (and holidays in general); it'll be about a family going Christmas shopping in a bustling city. The feel I'm going for is similar to Roma (which I haven't seen yet). The limited-to-wide film will be titled:

The Red, the White, and the Green

(I really am boring aren't I.)

Will there be a tickle me elmo allegory?