YM!

Endless 7 Days Of Christmas (Y5 Event)

1 minute ago, Slambros said:

Is Artifact inspired by the series of books about Egyptian mythology written by Rick Riordan? I read that series (despite not reading the Percy Jackson series past the first book), and I thought it was pretty good!

I know what you’re talking about, I believe it’s called the Red Pyramid which is also somewhat of inspiration but Artifacts is all original and based off of my unused Y4 film which I pushed back mainly because I thought it was of poor quality.

• Like 1

We hear the sound of musical tuning up as a band composed of four high school aged girls as we see Cassie, the lead singer step up to the stage with microphone in hand doing an performance and as they finish, the camera turns to show an audience of frightened children.

Elisa: Thank You well be here all week.

Cassie: This was me and my friends a few years ago. Not necessarily the most known rockstars but hey at least we beat Nichelback.

We then hear someone counting down as the logos apart 

Endless Entertainment (tinted in neon blue)

Village Roadshow Pictures (tinted in neon pink)

Regency (tinted in neon yellow)

We then see the Valkyries gang walking down the campus in a slow mo walk.

Cassie (Cierra Ramirez) (in voiceover): My Name Is Cassie and this is my band, The Valkyries because it’s a kickass name for a group of kickass girls.

Cassie: We have the other lead singer, Veronica. She’s a bit of a perfectionist.

Veronica (Sasha Lane) does some singing with Cassie as she isn’t only a band member, but head cheerleader, volleyball player, straight A student as well as guy magnet.

Cassie: We have the guitarist, Samantha, the cooler than ice rebel. She’s tougher than steel and as dense as it.

We then see Samantha (Awkwafina) rocking out on her guitar as she does some kind of fraternity games, showcasing her strength. We then show her doing some graffiti.

Cassie: And our drummer, Elisa. She’s an animal.

We then see Elisa (Taissa Farmiga) doing a stunning drum performance as she drops the drumsticks after finishing walking off stage as we then cut to her friends trying to force her to go to a party.

Cassie: We’ve been best friends since we were in elementary school all united under a love for music but our band isn’t exactly known or loved.

We then see them perform for a Homecoming event only for it to backfire and them becoming a laughing stock on campus.

Cassie: It looked like we’d split up.

We then see the web page to their music video somehow get transmitted across the galaxy.

Cassie: Until we finally were able to be amongst the stars.

We then see the four bandmates practicing in Veronica’s garage as beams of neon light abduct them, as they turn into particles as they’re whisked off into space. 

Cassie: Literally

The four then materialize on an asteroid the size of New York City in front of cameras broadcasting the event to aliens. 

We then see an alien about three feet tall, with four eyes and four arms in a dapper black and purple suit as well as dapper hairstyle ala Elvis on a small hover board named Etho Starstrike (Seth MacFarlane) 

Etho: Meet the Valkyries, first time contestants from the planet Earth who are competing for the chance to become galactic stars.

Samantha (whispering to the gang): I think this is either our big break or a poorly made sci-fi movie

(Fear The Valkyries, an original song sung by the main four plays during the rest of the trailer described as a mix of pop rock and a tad bit of classical rock describing the powerfulness of the band)

From the studio that bought you Blue and Gold and the director of The Terrible Plight of Freddy Zapper

We then see a small town for the alien competitors ranging from all types of aliens, to the punk rock gothic navy blue octopus like humanoids lead by Ocho (Brandon Urie), a group of acapella singing multicolored mice, a group of typical grey skinned aliens with the big black eyes, a group of robotic like aliens and finally a fox like alien (think Fox Kozar) show a cocky grin at our heroes.

Finn (Rami Malek): This is the competition, a bunch of evolved monkeys, puh-lease.

Samantha: There’s a reason why on our planet foxes don’t make noise, keep on talking and I’ll gladly show you.

We then see an alien with teal skin, horns on it’s head, and messy and scruffy green hair named Trax (Shamiek Moore) seeming to ominously sneaking up on them in their room until Samantha beats him up with the furniture in there as Trax tries to explain he means no harm.

Trax: Are all earthlings this difficult?

Elisa: Naw, Samantha is though but not all of us.

Trax: Trax: I’ve seen you compete and frankly you barely stand a chance.

We then see much to the shock of the group they have to fight a group of feline like warriors in country singer garb with musical instrument themed weapons in a gladiator arena

Veronica: What the hell is this?!

Etho, watching grown from a stadium yells into his microphone.

Etho: There’s a reason it’s called the battle of the bands, sweetheart.

Trax: This competition is more about music.

We then cut to a gigantic laser firing at a planet as we see the losers of the contest, two avian like creatures in tears as the laser destroys their home and are whisked into slavery.

Trax: If you want to save your planet and become stars, you’ll need my guidance. I’ve lost my planet already and you’re probably the only ones with a good chance to change things. 

Veronica: So we have to save the galaxy as well as become superstars.

Trax: Basically yes.

Elisa: Samantha was spot on earlier about us being in a bad sci-fi movie.

We see a bunch of action shots as we see giant words:

They’ll 

The Valkyries inside of a giant Voltron esque robot which they control by playing music against a group of plant like aliens lead by Flora (Chou Tzu-su) doing k-pop like music as their robot delivers a punch at the one operated by The Valkyries. 

Sing

We then cut to the Valkyries in a room with giant glass room as the walls close in on them, forcing them to do a powerful high note. 

For

We then cut to a giant beast with features of a lion, a bear, a dragon and a rhino as the Valkyries attempt to play music to calm it.

Our

We then show Cassie getting into an argument with her bandmates as she throws a lamp.

Lives

We then show the Valkyries trying to stop a giant laser from starting up.

We then see Etho swooping down in a bat like mech staring down our heroes.

Etho: What makes you think you can win?

Cassie: Cause we’re The Valkyries 

The Valkyries vs The Galaxy (in neon blue and pink lights)

Next July

In 3D and Dolby Cinema

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

We hear the sound of musical tuning up as a band composed of four high school aged girls as we see Cassie, the lead singer step up to the stage with microphone in hand doing an performance and as they finish, the camera turns to show an audience of frightened children.

Cassie: This was me and my friends a few years ago. Not necessarily the most known rockstars but hey at least we beat Nichelback.

Cassie (Cierra Ramirez) (in voiceover): My Name Is Cassie and this is my band, The Valkyries because it’s a kickass name for a group of kickass girls.

Cassie: We have the other lead singer, Veronica. She’s a bit of a perfectionist.

Veronica (Sasha Lane) does some singing with Cassie as she isn’t only a band member, but head cheerleader, volleyball player, straight A student as well as guy magnet.

Cassie: We have the guitarist, Samantha, the cooler than ice rebel. She’s tougher than steel and as dense as it.

We then see Samantha (Awkwafina) rocking out on her guitar as she does some kind of fraternity games, showcasing her strength. We then show her doing some graffiti.

We then see Elisa (Taissa Farmiga) doing a stunning drum performance as she drops the drumsticks after finishing walking off stage as we then cut to her friends trying to force her to go to a party.

Cassie: We’ve been best friends since we were in elementary school all united under a love for music but our band isn’t exactly known or loved.

We then see them perform for a Homecoming event only for it to backfire and them becoming a laughing stock on campus.

We then see the web page to their music video somehow get transmitted across the galaxy.

We then see the four bandmates practicing in Veronica’s garage as beams of neon light abduct them, as they turn into particles as they’re whisked off into space. 

The four then materialize on an asteroid the size of New York City in front of cameras broadcasting the event to aliens. 

We then see an alien about three feet tall, with four eyes and four arms in a dapper black and purple suit as well as dapper hairstyle ala Elvis on a small hover board named Etho Starstrike (Seth MacFarlane) 

Etho: Meet the Valkyries, first time contestants from the planet Earth who are competing for the chance to become galactic stars.

Samantha (whispering to the gang): I think this is either our big break or a poorly made sci-fi movie

(Fear The Valkyries, an original song sung by the main four plays during the rest of the trailer described as a mix of pop rock and a tad bit of classical rock describing the powerfulness of the band)

From the studio that bought you Blue and Gold and the director of The Terrible Plight of Freddy Zapper

We then see a small town for the alien competitors ranging from all types of aliens, to the punk rock gothic navy blue octopus like humanoids lead by Ocho (Brandon Urie), a group of acapella singing multicolored mice, a group of typical grey skinned aliens with the big black eyes, a group of robotic like aliens and finally a fox like alien (think Fox Kozar) show a cocky grin at our heroes.

Finn (Rami Malek): This is the competition, a bunch of evolved monkeys, puh-lease.

Samantha: There’s a reason why on our planet foxes don’t make noise, keep on talking and I’ll gladly show you.

We then see an alien with teal skin, horns on it’s head, and messy and scruffy green hair named Trax (Shamiek Moore) seeming to ominously sneaking up on them in their room until Samantha beats him up with the furniture in there as Trax tries to explain he means no harm.

We then see much to the shock of the group they have to fight a group of feline like warriors in country singer garb with musical instrument themed weapons in a gladiator arena

We then cut to a gigantic laser firing at a planet as we see the losers of the contest, two avian like creatures in tears as the laser destroys their home and are whisked into slavery.

Trax: If you want to save your planet and become stars, you’ll need my guidance. I’ve lost my planet already and you’re probably the only ones with a good chance to change things. 

They’ll 

The Valkyries inside of a giant Voltron esque robot which they control by playing music against a group of plant like aliens lead by Flora (Chou Tzu-su) doing k-pop like music as their robot delivers a punch at the one operated by The Valkyries. 

Sing

We then cut to the Valkyries in a room with giant glass room as the walls close in on them, forcing them to do a powerful high note. 

For

We then cut to a giant beast with features of a lion, a bear, a dragon and a rhino as the Valkyries attempt to play music to calm it.

Our

We then show Cassie getting into an argument with her bandmates as she throws a lamp.

Lives

Next July

In 3D and Dolby Cinema

Im getting thor ragnarock vibes

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

They’ll 

Sing

For

Our

Lives

Next July

In 3D and Dolby Cinema

F R O M

T H E

D I R E C T O R

O F

J O N N Y

J O N N Y

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 1
  • Knock It Off 1

What’s this, just when you thought it was over, J.J. Abrams steps on stage and talks about Bionicle, the tragic first film for Endless Entertainment. Abrams says Irving beats himself up over it every night which he means literally as apart from human sacrifices for the one point clutch wins at the Oscars, Irving clones himself to beat himself for failing his beloved franchise. Abrams then noted they tried to revive it again for Y5 with Lord and Miller as a CGI animated tale but Irving saw they weren’t passionate and mercifully axed it. Abrams said he think the third time may be the charm.

Abrams then reveals the title as:

7d9f2243bdefc81b85e2c03c6a91c5871196a548

Abrams then reveals that Bionicle: Legacy will be mainly motion capture with photorealistic CGI backgrounds and shows some stunning concept art. Abrams then says the project will be budgeted around $190M-$225M and will release in Y7, which is being described as the year Endless attempts to choke the competition into submission.

Abrams then reveals the plot as based of the 2001 toy plot line and the story takes place in Mata Nui, an island populated by mechanical humanoids called Matoran, split into six different regions and races that is in touch with a specific element: Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Stone and Ice, all governed by the Turaga, the oldest and arguably most powerful Matoran on the island. The island is constantly under attack by Rahi beasts under the influence of the evil Makuta, who wants to control the island and shower it in darkness but in order to do that he needs the Mask of Life, that allows the user to control life and death. However, a Matoran out of touch with any known element named Takua stumbles upon the Toa of Air, Lewa, one of the 6 main heroes twice the size of a Matoran who can control their respective elements who fought against evil but seemingly disappeared. Together, the two must embark on a journey to find the other Toa to stop Makuta before he can ever find the mask.

Jeremy Irons will voice and provide motion capture for the evil Teridax Makuta. No other casting information will be available tonight but will be known later.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

19 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm pretty intrigued by the immigration angle you're going for with Mario and I hope you pull it off.

H

20 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm pretty intrigued by the immigration angle you're going for with Mario and I hope you pull it off.

I agree @Alpha if @YourMother the Edgelord can pull this off... I will be very happy

McKay steps on the stage and talks about the raw box office power of Endless Animation noting that both Pigeon and CYI? are the only non Duckverse animated movies to do $300M/$1B DOM/WW. McKay said a sequel at Endless Animation only happens when a good enough idea arises and announces that things for Pigeon 2 have been flying smoothly now and that the sequel will arrive Y7 but introduces two new characters: Pigeon’s parents. Pigeon’s father, Talon is played by J.K. Simmons and Pigeon’s mother, Nessa is played by Angela Basset. Rising star, Ana De Armas voices Carly’s love interest as well as a Cuban racer. McKay then reveals the plot. 

“Carly and Pigeon have become the most successful racing duo in history and life is great. However, Pigeon questions at times his own place in the world, if he’s Carly sidekick/pet or equal partner. Things quickly escalate when the two enter a world Grand Prix and Pigeon finds his birth parents and finds himself in an underground animal racing league, as Carly finds herself falling for a new racer. The two friends friendship are taking to a whole new racetrack.” 

Aside from Steve Carell and Gina Rodriguez; Alec Baldwin and Will Arnett return for their respective roles. 

Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive 2 comes out Y7 as part of the attempted domination by Endless Entertainment.

• Like 1

J.A. Bayona steps on the stage to announce his project, describing it as a mix of Jurassic Park meets Ant Man. Bayona explains he’s directing an adaptation of Micro. The plot is “A group of college seniors in science majors go to an island in Hawaii for a research project for an eccentric scientist instead of a killer spring break party. However when the scientist turns out to be not what he seems, the students are shrunken down to microscopic size. Luckily, they make their escape just in time but are forced to rely on each other and their wits to outwit dangerous insects and assassins sent by the scientist in order to get back to normal size before they succumb to an illness due to shrinking.”

Bayona says Micro will have a lot of strong horror elements as well as action packed moments. Micro will release in theaters sometime Y6.

12 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

in Y7, which is being described as the year Endless attempts to choke the competition into submission.

2 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive 2 comes out Y7 as part of the attempted domination by Endless Entertainment.

Going all in on the war language there, eh?

Will Gluck then steps on the stage and talks about his last film Miraculous as well as Y3’s Kim Possible and announces he’s doing a project that’ll make both fans proud.

Kim Possible: Exchange Program

The crossover will act as a sequel to both Kim Possible and Miraculous which will arrive in theaters Y6 with most of the cast; Sophia Lillis, Owen Joyner, Karen Gillian and William David retuning as respectively, Kim Possible, Ron, Shego and Dr. Drakken as well as Lana Condor, Jace Norman and J.K. Simmons returning as Ladybug, Chat Noir and Hawk Moth.

The synopsis reads as “Kim and Ron have been a couple for about a month as well as crime fighting partners but are once again on the trail of the villainous Dr. Drakken and his super powered partner Shego who learned from Wade (Miles Brown) have relocated to France for a evil project. Kim and Ron go incognito at a local high school under the guise of exchange students to stop the two only to learn and meet the acquaintance of France’s heroes: Ladybug and Chat Noir, and the four will have to team up after learning their respective villains have united.”

The project will arrive Q3 Y6.

• Like 2

Andrew Stanton and the Duffer Bros step on the stage and talk about how robust the space opera genre is. 

latest?cb=20160607203130

Hunted

Stanton knew multiple reasons why the 2011 film failed; it’s inconsistent tone, bad writing, poor visual effects (mainly the suit), as well as too much time on Earth. Stanton assures the audience that issues will not read their head in this one and the movie will be mainly (90-95%) in space. Stanton describes the project as Lethal Weapon meets Spark meets Mass Effect. Stanton says less CGI will be used than the 2011 film as practical effects and motion capture will also play a hefty role. The budget will match previous sci-fi ducks in the $175M-$200M range.

The plot reads as 

“The Green Lantern Corps have been protecting the galaxy for eons as well as stopping crimes by using their rings fueled by willpower to create constructs beyond imagination. However when the robotic Manhunters critically injures their top member, Abin Sur, Hal Jordan, a cocky and brave former Air Force Pilot is chosen as his successor, becoming the first Green Lantern from Earth and is partnered with the curmudgeonly Thaal Sinestro, who is forced to train and teach him. However when the two stumble on a plot that’ll endanger the galaxy by the leader of the Manhunters, the Grandmaster to create a world ending weapon. The two must overcome their differences to stop and solve the galactic crime.”

Stanton says a lot of the emotional core comes from Hal Jordan and Sinestro’s budding friendship which was glossed over in the original.

The main crew lists as follows:

Director: Andrew Stanton

Producers: Matt and Ross Duffer

Executive Producers: Xavier B. Irving and J.J. Abrams

Writers: Matt and Ross Duffer, and Andrew Stanton

Composer: Tyler Bates

Director of Photography: Henry Braham

VFX: Weta Digital and Moving Picture Company

VFX Supervisors: Roger Guyett and Christopher Townsend

Main Cast: (** indicates a voice performance, - all other aliens are done with a mix of practical make up, or *motion capture)

Armie Hammer as Hal Jordan, a cocky yet brave former Air Force Pilot who unintentionally becomes the Abin Sur’s predecessor and first human Green Lantern

Joaquin Phoenix as Thaal Sinestro, a red skinned humanoid alien who is a member of the Green Lantern Corps, as well as Hal Jordan’s curmudgeon and logical mentor as well as Abin Sur’s former partner

Naomi Scott as Arisia, a young and highly experienced elf like woman with a dusty bronze skin and pointy ears who is also a member of the Green Lantern Corps

** Vanessa Kirby as Mabi, a tough as nails mantis like woman with elegant scythe like arms with three horned appendages from each arm who is also a member of the Green Lantern Corps

** Djimon Hounsou as Grandmaster, the cold and even more calculated leader of the cybernetic Manhunters hellbent on destroying the Green Lantern Corps

** H. Jon Benjamin as Ch’p, a leecharous squirrel like member of the Green Lantern Corps

* Ricky Whittle as Salaak, a pessimistic yet brilliant crustacean like member of the Green Lantern Corps 

** Keith David as Kilowog, a veteran Green Lantern responsible for training new recruits

*Luke Evans as Kanjar-Ro, a black market arms dealer as well as one of the most dangerous non powered criminals in the galaxy

** Terry Notary as the voice of the Manhunters, super sensory enhanced androids with the uncanny power to absorb Lantern energy

with

** Patrick Stewart role is unnamed for now but he is the member as well as leader of the Guardians Of The Universe

** Nicole Kidman 

and

Ken Watanabe as Abin Sur

The project is dated for September 4th, Y5 but will move on account of the fact, the schedule will eventually clear up and if Endless drops a major tentpole, GLC: Hunted will automatically take its spot.

• Like 2

Paul King and Xavier B. Irving steps on the stage to talk about Wayside. Although Irving never watched the cartoon, he read the books to his son who read and watch both. Irving however noticed a charm to it that was admirable and noted from his son, that even though the adaptation strayed from the books; the first half cartoon adaptation was good but the second half sucked. King then says the adaptation will be more akin to the books but have it’s own distinct expansion of topics as well as respecting the books, so much so Louis Sachar was added as an executive producer. King says the film will be a live action family comedy adaptation and a decent sized budget between $70M-$90M. Walden Media, who coproduced Endless Animation’s Can You Imagine? will co produce the film.

The plot reads as:

”Todd is an average run of the mill 5th grader who recently got accepted into Wayside School, a 30 story school bent on bringing in the talent of every student through the most unorthodox environment filled with stairs out of an MC Esther painting, cows with human intelligence, a literal jungle and sea inside, and teachers with weird methods. The only thing common with his old school is the inedible lunch. Todd also struggles to find why he was accepted and what makes him unique. However when suspicious activities arise from the elderly teacher, Ms. Gorf rumored to be a witch, plans on destroying the school and students, Todd must raley his classmates to save their school.”

Owen Vaccaro (Daddy’s Home, The House With A Clock In It’s Walls) stars as the main protagonist, Todd, your normal kid

Vanessa Anne Williams (The House With a Clock In it’s Walls) as Maurecia, a tomboy with insane physical abilities

Audrey Anderson Emmons (Lilo and Stitch, Modern Family) as Dana, an absurdly smart girl with an IQ of near 200

Sunny Sujlic (The Killing Of A Sacred Deer, The House With A Clock In It’s Walls) stars as Myron, the bold yet thoughtful class president of 5th grade 

Emily Blunt (Mary Poppins Returns, A Quiet Place) as the eccentric teacher Ms. Jewels who unorthodox ways of teaching clashes with Todd’s way of learning

Hannibal Buress (Notes From The Otherspace) as Principal Kidswatter, the Principal of the school who doesn’t really like or know children (refers to them as whatchamacallits) 

Cate Blanchett (Thor: Ragnarok, The Number One Dime) as Ms. Gorf, a nefarious elderly teacher rumored to have mythical powers

Lin Manuel Miranda (Mary Poppins Returns, High School Musical 4: Reunion) as Louis, the kind hearted ground keeper as well as friend to all children

Iain Armitage will also star in an undisclosed role yet to be revealed

The project arrive Q1 Y6 probably near March to keep Endless Entertainment’s dominant streak in that month

Patty Jenkins steps on stage to announce her project. She says it’s an epic fantasy hoping to kickstart a franchise for Endless Entertainment but she says details will sadly be a bit on the light side tonight.

240px-Kid_Icarus_series_logo.png

Jenkins notes the project will follow a more thorough plot of the original where Pit takes on the Guardian Of Darkness, Medusa. Jenkins then said the tone will have its moments of levity but will likely be more dark for Endless. Jenkins does note she can announce the two of main stars.

Tom Holland (Spider-Man: Homecoming, Fortnight) will star as Pit, the chipper and fearless angel servant to Palutena 

Teissa Farmiga (Voltron franchise, Kingdom of The Sun) will star in an undisclosed major role.

Kid Icarus will storm theaters Late Y6, both September and December being favorites for the studio.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

This is going to sound very strange coming from me, but...

I can't see Pidge as Palutena, at least not when Peter Parker plays Pit

Oops, I had a typo from an earlier document, she’s in it though but not Palutena.

• Disbelief 1

4 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Oops, I had a typo from an earlier document, she’s in it though but not Palutena.

So she's Phosphora or...? 'Cause Viridi or Medusa wouldn't make much sense either IMO

Edited by cookie