That One Girl

Dec 21-23 Weekend Thread | Sat#'s (Asgard pg 60) - Aqua 21.8, MPR 8.8, BB 7.2, SMSV 6.9, Mule 3.8 | Discuss Pitbull's musical work here

1 minute ago, TMP said:

What's a boffy?

The Boffies are the forums' end of year awards for films; we have categories such Best Actor/Actress, Best Picture, etc. It's like "what do the users think are the best of the year". I'm sure the thread will be made sometime within the next few weeks.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, excel1 said:

People thought its poor box office legs = bad word of mouth when the horrid release date was actually to blame. WWZ and Monsters U combined for $147m in MOS weekend #2, obviously it was going to crash. 

MOS with a better release date is a $125m$360m/$850m franchise starter.

Just now, MrGamer said:

I wonder what @MrPink will do this year to get sympathy votes for Funniest User.

Waiting for Jake Gyllenhaal to submit a letter for the Brothers Sisters so I can copy him

I barely posted this year don’t nom me

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Waiting for Jake Gyllenhaal to submit a letter for the Brothers Sisters so I can copy him

Reveal hidden contents

You getting thread-banned in the Infinity War weekend thread may win it for you this year.

• Thanks 1