That One Girl

Dec 21-23 Weekend Thread | Sat#'s (Asgard pg 60) - Aqua 21.8, MPR 8.8, BB 7.2, SMSV 6.9, Mule 3.8 | Discuss Pitbull's musical work here

1 hour ago, Spagspiria said:

Looking at my theater...I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if Bumblebee was #2 today, even if they don’t add the $700k.

Hell, Spiderverse is holding quite well with some of the late night shows. It’s definitely surviving the new openers.

This is what I’m feeling too based on what I’m seeing. Poppins is doing decent but it wasn’t even close to filling up its shows tonight. It’s still ahead of Spider-Verse, but I don’t think the gap will be gigantic. Bumblebee had some great walkups

17 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

I think WOM should be pretty good for it. 

Third A cinema score in the DCEU with hopefully Shazam next. It will be hard for critics to keep on being tougher if they continue with this stream of win on the public opinion.

Edited by Manny G
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Manny G said:

Third A cinema score in the DCEU with hopefully Shazam next. It will be hard for critics to keep on being tougher if they continue with this stream of win on the public opinion.

Third A?

I didn't know any other DCEU movie besides WW had achieved that. I always thought the others only got to B+.

Just now, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

I thonk MoS also got an A-.What an underrated masterpiece.

People thought its poor box office legs = bad word of mouth when the horrid release date was actually to blame. WWZ and Monsters U combined for $147m in MOS weekend #2, obviously it was going to crash. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Rampage has suddenly jumped from 99m to 100m domestic 

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=main&id=newlinetentpole2018.htm

While its new on BOM, there was an article around the time that the Meg opened (I think) that said Rampage had crossed 100m but it wasnt being tracked officially. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

I thonk MoS also got an A-.What an underrated masterpiece.

19 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Man of steel was A- also 

20 minutes ago, AdamKendall said:

WW = A

Man of Steel - A-

JL & SS - B+
BvS - B

Ahh, thank you. 

Btw not at all surprised SS got a higher score than BvS, despite me loving BvS and detesting SS.