That One Girl

Dec 21-23 Weekend Thread | Sat#'s (Asgard pg 60) - Aqua 21.8, MPR 8.8, BB 7.2, SMSV 6.9, Mule 3.8 | Discuss Pitbull's musical work here

So, using Rogue One as the "closest correct weekend and not essential SW" story, and using all of the preview money for the weekend multiplier, I see a weekend around $70-$75M for Aquaman.

(Rogue One had $29M previews and $155M for the 3 day - using the same multiple off the full $13.7M gets $73.22M)...

With the theater screen squeeze, this seems "right" to me...I said using my theater set earlier in the week, I couldn't see more than early previews + $80M...so I guess the max I can see is now $84.7M seeing screen limitations...

Edited by TwoMisfits

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I was thinking that Aquaman was gonna have the most annoying stans/haters but it’s looking like Second Act is gonna take that title

Leave Napoleon alone man, you are stanning for that garbage Marwen. You are no better. :Venom:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

The only reason you’re hating is because you haven’t welcomed yourself into Marwen.  Accept the Marwen.  Allow yourself to become one with the Marwen.

That trash has a late March release date here. It is probably gonna get cancelled, nobody gives a shit. At least Second Act is coming out here next weekend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie said:

That superhero fatigue is coming any decade now.

You know, I wonder if Marvel had done a Matrix Reloaded/Matrix Revolutions release schedule and released Avengers: Endgame in the December Star Wars slot that is vacant this year just how much money it would have made...

Nah they needed Endgame next year, 2019 looking a bit weak for Disney.

• Haha 2

Just now, sfran43 said:

Not good. 20-25M OW. Hopefully legs will be strong until the MLK weekend.

As if I needed more evidence that Portugal is trash.

It is, but not because of Marwen.