That One Girl

Dec 21-23 Weekend Thread | Sat#'s (Asgard pg 60) - Aqua 21.8, MPR 8.8, BB 7.2, SMSV 6.9, Mule 3.8 | Discuss Pitbull's musical work here

11 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Who you calling a ghost, motherfucker? 🧐

Me, you and... Pink? Was anybody here tonight who isn't usually present?

I just realized @Chewy isn't around anymore either. It is so sad to see all the old guys going away.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i don't know what the cause of the disease is that a lot of toxic people who are perpetually mad hang out here these days. like anyone who has any opinion about anything has a hidden agenda behind it because it doesn't line up with my clearly right opinion it drives me nuts. i think the internet is just more antagonistic in general idk.

Trump's BOT

12 minutes ago, MrPink said:

But...why.

The most valuable thing I did this year was not be able to post in the biggest thread of the year. That’s the OPPOSITE of valuable

And I asked you so much to actually be around on that weekend... you made sure to get banned for the entire duration of it instead :whosad:

• Sad 1

Just now, CJohn said:

And I asked you so much to actually be around on that weekend... you made sure to get banned for the entire duration of it instead :whosad:

It was Lordmandeep’s fault. Which means it was Rian Johnson’s fault somehow in his eyes

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i don't know what the cause of the disease is that a lot of toxic people who are perpetually mad hang out here these days. like anyone who has any opinion about anything has a hidden agenda behind it because it doesn't line up with my clearly right opinion it drives me nuts. i think the internet is just more antagonistic in general idk.

I feel like 2014 was when the internet as a whole was first going down the toilet and it took about two years for BOT for catch up.

11 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I got warned in Infinity War weekend for emoji spam, then got banned for a week for posting the warning :sparta:

Probably my last big moment as a mod here.

• Thanks 1