sfran43

Dragon Ball Super: Broly

How did it do in the UK? My opening night showing was full.

Mind you half the audience including me were wearing Dragon Ball Attire, so it probably will be super frontloaded.

Edited by IronJimbo

This doesn't make any sense. 

Box Office Mojo said it was $66.6 million overseas of Tuesday and now they're saying $69.85 million as of Sunday?

So in 5 days it's made $2.25 million across the world when it's also opened in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Netherlands, United Arab Emirates and some other smaller countries?

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

How did it do in the UK? My opening night showing was full.

Mind you half the audience including me were wearing Dragon Ball Attire, so it probably will be super frontloaded.

Deadline or Screen Daily will probably say something about it. But was it a limited or wide release? 

Just now, salvador-232 said:

Deadline or Screen Daily will probably say something about it. But was it a limited or wide release? 

Not entirely such I will research further later.

It was in my local cinema and I live in a small town so I'm guessing a wide release.

28 minutes ago, salvador-232 said:

A limited release but much wider than Resurrection F. I've heard it's wider in Australia too.

This is why I'm confused because Resurrection F opened to about $1 million between UK, Australia and New Zealand and this Broly surely has to do better....but between those three countries, it opening in Netherlands as well and it still going in all the other countries....it made $2.25 million?

I don't know how that even works out.

According to Comscore it's being tracked in 20 territories where last week I'm certain it was 17 territories.

It definitely opened in more than 3 new territories this week because I know if at least UK, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands and United Arab Emirates.

So I'm not sure how that works but don't you usually get actuals tomorrow?

So are they not tracking it everywhere? If it's at $70.1 million now then it made about $4.2 million overseas in the past week because last week they said $65.9 million.

But it made $1.16 million between Australia and New Zealand. Another $1.1 million in UK, seemingly $900,000 in Mexico, $400,000 in Chile and $800,000 in Japan.

That already is $4.35 million and that isn't including Netherlands, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador etc.

It turns out the figure is only including Fox markets.

Anyway Screen Daily said it's at $72 million from across Fox markets. Meaning if you want to know what the full figure is you'd have to work out how much it made in all the non Fox markets too and I only know

$1.22 million in Australia

$0.25 million in New Zealand

$0.43 million in Netherlands

$01.12 million in UK

Then there's Germany and Spain too.

3 hours ago, scabab said:

It turns out the figure is only including Fox markets.

Anyway Screen Daily said it's at $72 million from across Fox markets. Meaning if you want to know what the full figure is you'd have to work out how much it made in all the non Fox markets too and I only know

$1.22 million in Australia

$0.25 million in New Zealand

$0.43 million in Netherlands

$01.12 million in UK

Then there's Germany and Spain too.

I think we're a fox market

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

100 millie!

very nice.

Hope Gohans in the next film though

If we get Gohan, that means we gotta have the Krillmeister back too. I'd love to see a return of Cell somehow, even if that makes absolutely no sense from a story perspective, but I freaking love Cell.