sfran43

Wednesday numbers

2 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

I want to know how many people watched Bird Box. I bet it's more than Aquaman. It's so viral. Everyone is talking about it online. 

we do need a sarcasm reaction thingie here. I really miss that

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

More than 20M ppl watched that shitty Kurt Russell Xmas movie in 1 week. More ppl watched Bird Box than Aquaman. 

In the US?

edit: oookaaayyyy are you speaking about 2 different movies? Bcs Bird Box and Kurt Russel X-Mas movie.... something is wrong here

Edited by terrestrial

Second Act as of now heading to an over $37 million total, let's hope it can leg it to $50 million.

But even $40 million would be 2.5x its budget, one of the most profitable movies of the season. It's like Aquaman making $500m domestic, or Mary Poppins Returns making $325m, Bumblebee $337m.

A little more and it becomes one of the 5 highest grossing STX films of all time domestic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 1

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Holiday legs are a thing of beauty. Aquaman and Bumblebee will both hit 2x multipliers from OW today. Oneweek to double the OW

Aquaman looks headed for around 300-320 depending on late legs, Bumblebee should overhaul TLK

I imagine with the lower budget, Paramount will consider a sequel. 

I imagine legs will be good for everything minus the duds (Holmes, Marwen) through January considering how dead the month looks outside of Glass. Should allow for the December holdovers plus On the Basis of Sex when it goes wide the second week to display plenty of good drops.

12 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I imagine legs will be good for everything minus the duds (Holmes, Marwen) through January considering how dead the month looks outside of Glass. Should allow for the December holdovers plus On the Basis of Sex when it goes wide the second week to display plenty of good drops.

u forgot Mortal Engine....

Edited by boyamama