spatulashack

Tuesday #s (Aquaman, Poppins, Bumble)

1 hour ago, reddevil19 said:

Yeah, this has been pointed out before - think it was Scotty at Forbes? Whomever thinks WB would give up on DC properties is on crack. Even their bad movies end up incredibly successful for them. Do some of them leave money on the table? Yeah, undoubtedly. But it's still their crown jewel, especially with Wizarding World wobbling...

I remember people were calling for WB to sell DC back when JL wasn't doing great, given it's a huge money earner for them, not just movies but the various TV shows, the streaming service and licensing, it was never going to happen.

3 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I remember people were calling for WB to sell DC back when JL wasn't doing great, given it's a huge money earner for them, not just movies but the various TV shows, the streaming service and licensing, it was never going to happen.

Sell it back to whom? Marvel? :hahaha:That's why I can't help but laugh at people like that. 

• Like 1

LOL, Disney. That reminds of celebrating Nutcracker's #1 family movie for the weekend cause they couldn't say #1 movie. 

they expected way more for MPR, not just 200M WW by now. More like 200M dom alone. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Knock It Off 1

Just now, TMP said:

if Aquaman hits $1.1 billion, there's a chance it could out-gross Civil War.

Pitbull. His power.

13534577_1202214833145343_408178228_n.jp

70% of the world is Ocean, and now the world has spoken. Respect water.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TMP said:

if Aquaman hits $1.1 billion, there's a chance it could out-gross Civil War.

Pitbull. His power.

13534577_1202214833145343_408178228_n.jp

this is underrated. popular songs help boxoffice and at least at my screenings people clapped and laughed when Ocean to Ocean kicked off.