cookie

CAYOM Y5 - Discussion Thread

So it'd be a reckless decision, but I might try to write a last minute live-action IMAX tentpole for July. I looked through my catalogue of franchise rights that I have and found a Manga that I think would make a good film series. A few of my films have a chance of flopping really hard depending on their reception, so something's gotta pad out those losses.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Slambros said:

So it'd be a reckless decision, but I might try to write a last minute live-action IMAX tentpole for July. I looked through my catalogue of franchise rights that I have and found a Manga that I think would make a good film series. A few of my films have a chance of flopping really hard depending on their reception, so something's gotta pad out those losses.

please put it on thanksgiving please

(we have nothing for thanksgiving and i know for a fact EGK's blockbuster cannot be scheduled after october)

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Slambros said:

Oh which one is it? I hope its fire force

11 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Oh which one is it? I hope its fire force

I'll either hold off on that one for another time or possibly even relinquish the rights to it (volume three disappeared from the store and what I had read was very good in parts, but weak in other parts, at least in my opinion). If you want it, I'll give it to you!

But if I do write a blockbuster, it'll be an adaptation of the underrated Shonen Jump title Psyren.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

...?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I really don’t care for Adam Conover

Spoiler
Spoiler

However, he seems to be doing good so far.

• Like 1

Schedule is looking marginally better, though still some notable gaps.

Unfortunately I don't have time to import anything else really. Everything else I'd consider taking from the vault I probably would want to tinker with a decent bit. Maybe 1 film I could have time for, depending on how much time I spend editing PoE2 after work.

14 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

I really don’t care for Adam Conover

Hide contents
  Hide contents

However, he seems to be doing good so far.

If it’s any consolation he’s in it for maybe 5 minutes?

• Like 1

Okay, the third act for Static Shock is done, so now that I got it and the first act done, I just need to type the second act.

Also it’s way longer than I’ve expected. Expect another 10K film :Venom:

• Like 1