cookie

CAYOM Y5 - Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Writing one scene in Pillars 2 felt very emotionally satisfying.

Curious if the rest of you had a particular film where you got satisfaction out of doing something in it.

Writing the ending scene of Odyssey 3 hit me right in the feels.

35 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Curious if the rest of you had a particular film where you got satisfaction out of doing something in it.

Yin is a fairly dialogue-heavy film, but the climax part where I'm only using prose was very satisfying for me to write. To explain more would be to spoil it, though...

2 minutes ago, Slambros said:

@Xillix Hey, I need to ask you something. I just remembered that I forgot to change most of the actors in the synopsis of my film Sabrina. Would it be okay if I went in made that edit? The Submission thread isn't locked yet.

If that's what you're doing then sure. @Spaghetti just needs to remember to lock it afterwards now :P

Just now, Rorschach said:

@Spaghetti Hey, it doesn't have to be tonight but at some point in the next few days, could you send me the holdovers for the Y4 actuals? I wanna start putting together numbers for the Y5 actuals as soon as possible.

Oh yeah...I need to do that. Will get something to you by hopefully Friday night.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Spoiler

"Well, I asked nicely."

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Finally figuring out how to tie together all the disparate characters and plot threads, both ones I'd made up and ones from the cartoon, in AmDrag 3. Even if I did delete it all and have to bullet-point it afterwards.

Avoiding spoilers I'm also pretty pleased with the crash landing scene in He-Man III considering most of the movie/series doesn't even try to approach legitimate drama or pathos.

Just now, 4815162342 said:

Hide contents

There is always a good feeling that comes with disposing of despicable people

Spoiler

It's also a badass moment for Nadine, because it establishes how she wants to see the good in people, but will take no prisoners if she can't find it.

So I think I'll have a busy day tomorrow (Thursday), so I might hold off of my March reviews until Friday. Never say never, though, because, by circumstance, I only need to review four of them. (Though Epsilon is one of the biggest films in length; but still.)

• Like 1