sfran43

Weekend Thread: Actuals - AQM $31M | Escape Room $18.24M | MPR $15.86M | Bumblebee $13.20M | Spider-Verse $13.13M

So Aquaman added $190 million this week - 70 domestic, 120 foreign - even with bad drops should clear 1.1 easily. 

Billion by Friday

Maybe someone smarter than me can tell me how it won't happen but I could see it adding close to another $200 million foreign when it's all said and done.

• Astonished 1
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, Scubasteve716 said:

So Aquaman added $190 million this week - 70 domestic, 120 foreign - even with bad drops should clear 1.1 easily. 

Billion by Friday

Maybe someone smarter than me can tell me how it won't happen but I could see it adding close to another $200 million foreign when it's all said and done.

It's going to be losing a lot of screens in a lot of markets - 200 MORE internationally is impossible, if that's what you're saying (it's done 400 outside of China and it's winding down, so doing half that again just can't happen). Still, 1.1 WW is within reach, especially if Japan contributes a bit more than the usual 3 cents they have for the DCEU.