sfran43

Weekend Thread: Actuals - AQM $31M | Escape Room $18.24M | MPR $15.86M | Bumblebee $13.20M | Spider-Verse $13.13M

To all the men...she was in a romantic relationship with Cara Delevingne (remain best friends to this day), and she is now linked to Andrew Garfield and will be starring in one of the biggest breakouts and smashes of the year, Detective Pikachu.

Here is her coming out. One of her weaker singles this era but a bop nonetheless.

Edited by Claire of Themyscira
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

To all the men...she was in a romantic relationship with Cara Delevingne (remain best friends to this day), and she is now linked to Andrew Garfield and will be starring in one of the biggest breakouts and smashes of the year, Detective Pikachu.

Here is her coming out. One of her weaker singles but a bop nonetheless.

300M OW for Pikachu guaranteed now #PIKAPIKAMOTHERFUCKERS

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

8 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I love the Rita Ora appreciation on a box office forum. 

I still want to hear that Calvin Harris album they did together. 

I would love to hear HER work becaue she deserves better, but at the same time, he happens to be a really bitter man who cannot bare to see his exes succeed.

I would hate to see him profit off of her after the horrible treatment she endured under his wing and her former label. I wonder what he happens to be so insecure about.

Regardless, Rita is a great talent, and I am rooting for her.

Edited by Claire of Themyscira

15 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

To help you forget about all of this, there's some mind bleach in the previous page that may end with a Hailee gif :sparta:

We could just go back to posting half-naked guys, tho. Only way to get rth's attention...

5 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

We could just go back to posting half-naked guys, tho. Only way to get rth's attention...

That's the opposite of a good idea/solution :redcapes:. It only isn't if the purpose is to get Rth's attention, sure, but this weekend is not good enough for Rth anyway (he's probably only coming back for Glass), no need for sacrifices this time around.

Edited by MCKillswitch123