sfran43

Weekend Thread: Actuals - AQM $31M | Escape Room $18.24M | MPR $15.86M | Bumblebee $13.20M | Spider-Verse $13.13M

Just now, Krissykins said:

How much do we love The Greatest Showman here in the U.K.?

it was the biggest selling home video release in 2018, 2.92m copies sold. 

Its nearest competitor was Avengers: Infinity War, which sold less than half. 

I've watched it three times on NOW TV over the holidays. And I hate musicals...and the holidays.

I know a girl who measures up every single musical that comes out with The Greatest Showman. It's her obsession ever since she saw it.

Wouldn't be shocked if we get a sequel some years down the line, like what happened with Mamma Mia.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

11 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

How much do we love The Greatest Showman here in the U.K.?

it was the biggest selling home video release in 2018, 2.92m copies sold. 

Its nearest competitor was Avengers: Infinity War, which sold less than half. 

The soundtrack is back at #1 in sales in the US this week. We went crazy for it too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TMP said:

It's wild how homoerotic their scenes were considering they wanna kick each others ass when cameras aren't rolling

There's a fine line between wanting to kick each other's asses and...well, doing other stuff with them. :ph34r:

• Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

There's a fine line between wanting to kick each other's asses and...well, doing other stuff with them. :ph34r:

I mean, I wouldn't object to a Rock/Diesel rom-com 🤔

3 hours ago, TMP said:

re: to anyone who's seen Bohemian Rhapsody, is it really just Walk Hard without the jokes? 

No.  It's the real deal.  I enjoyed every minute of it.  You have to see it just for the Live Aid reenactment.  But beyond that it's a great music biopic.  

• Like 2
  • ...wtf 1