DeeCee

Watchmen TV Series | HBO

Caught the finale, it was fine.  Which is how I feel about the series.  It had some good episodes but they were offset but some meh ones too.  

Glad I watched it all but if they don't do a follow up series, I'll be fine with that.

• Like 1

Finally decided to watch this. Rather disappointing when supposedly “smart” characters do something stupid just to advance the plot. First Looking Glass and now Blake. I’m part of the way through episode 7. 

Finished this over a couple days. Had to finally watch this and it was Amazing. I loved it start to finish. Yes if you have no clue about the Watchmen it may be difficult to get into since it thrusts you into Tulsa OK 1921. Interesting start to a comic book based show but it had me from the get go. The whole cast was flat out great. The story was interesting and had turns and unusual moments throughout. The best episode for me was #8 which was essentially a comical though provoking first date. I also enjoyed the score and song selections were fantastic. The visuals were excellent. One thing they could have added was a Redford cameo. Finally, the ending is perfect. It reminded of the end to Being There. This needs no continuation or anything. It's a fantastic 9 episode run and that's that. 

• Like 1