grim22

Glass Contest | 4 Gold Accounts up for grabs. Predict by Sunday January 13.

I'm not doing a WrestleMania contest this year, so here's an alternative one. Predict the following 4 

1. Glass Previews

2. Friday #

3. 3 day weekend number

4. 4 day weekend number

The closest to each of these will win a Gold Account for a month. To prevent final tracking from influencing predictions, the contest will close to Midnight Sunday Pacific time on the 13th

Best of luck to everyone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

I'm not doing a WrestleMania contest this year, so here's an alternative one. Predict the following 4 

1. Glass Previews

2. Friday #

3. 3 day weekend number

4. 4 day weekend number

The closest to each of these will win a Gold Account for a month. To prevent final tracking from influencing predictions, the contest will close to Midnight Sunday Pacific time on the 13th

Best of luck to everyone

1. $11.6M

2. (if including Thursday) $40M

3. $97.1M

4. $111M

What the hell, right?:)  I'm dying to see this, so here's hoping others are, too!  And I'd rather lose big being spectacularly optimistic, than lose tight being pessimistic:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits

2 hours ago, DMan7 said:

What's a gold account? Do I get a lump of gold with the account? 

It let's you like a ton more posts...it has other bennies, but I only used the one bennie the last time I ever won one of these contests...but it was the best month on the board ever, getting to like so many good posts (and NOT running out in weekend threads:)...

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

It let's you like a ton more posts...it has other bennies, but I only used the one bennie the last time I ever won one of these contests...but it was the best month on the board ever, getting to like so many good posts (and NOT running out in weekend threads:)...

bennie?

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 12:51 PM, TwoMisfits said:

1. $11.6M

2. (if including Thursday) $40M

3. $97.1M

4. $111M

What the hell, right?:)  I'm dying to see this, so here's hoping others are, too!  And I'd rather lose big being spectacularly optimistic, than lose tight being pessimistic:)...

So, seeing the RT score and the current presales, realistic me would reduce my guess...but I'm not gonna be realistic me for this - where would the fun be in that?:)